2004-05-16

wo hao xing fu wor...

EDITS
Listening to: Britney Spears ~*~ Everytime
Mood: tired.. but HAPPY! :D

anyways..
yeah, I've got a couple of new songs..
lyrics!!!
from: britney spears.. avril lavigne.. and Limp Bizkit!


Avril Lavigne ~*~ Don't tell me

You Held My Hand and walked me home alone
While you gave me the kiss,
it was something like this,and made me go oh oh
You wiped my tears got rid of all my fears
why did you have to go?
Guess it wasn't enough to take up some of my love guys are so hard to trust
Did I, not tell, you that I'm, not like that, girl the one who. . . Gives it all away yeah oh

CHORUS
Did you think I gonna give it up to you this time
Did you think I was something I was gonna tell and cry.
Don't try to tell me what to do
Don't try tell me what to say, your better off that way yeah

Don't think that you charm and the fact that your arm is now around my neck.
Who got you in my pants, I have to kick your ass and make you never forget, I am gonna ask you to stop, Thought I liked you a lot, but I'm really upset, I'm really upset, Get out of my head, get off of my bed, yeah thats what I said,
Did I not tell you that I'm not like that, girl the one who throws it all away. . .

Did you think I was gonna give it up to you, this time, Did you think I was something I was gonna tell and cry
Don't try to tell me what to do, don't try to tell me what to say, your better off that way, this skill trip that you've put on won't mess me up, I've done no wrong any thoughts that you and me have gone away. . .
Did you think I was gonna give it up to you this time
Did you think I was something I was gonna tell and cry
Don't try to tell me what to do
Don't try to tell me what to say, your better off that way, better off that way,
I'm better off alone anyway


Limp Bizkit ~*~ Behind Blue Eyes

no one knows what its like to be the bad man
to be the sad man
behind blue eyes
and no one knows what its like to be hated
to be fated
to telling only lies

(chorus)
but my dreams they arent as empty
as my conscience seems to be
i have hours only lonely
when love is vengance
thats never free

no one knows what its like to feel these feelings like i do
and i blame you
no one bites back as hard on their anger
none of my pain will...
it cant show through

(chorus)
(discover, all i am can be, say it)X4
ay ay ay ay ay ay ayayay
(repeated)

no one knows what its like to be mistreated
to be defeated
behind blue eyes
and no one knows how to say that theyre sorry
and dont worry im not telling lies

(chorus)
no one knows what its like to be the bad man
to be the sad man
behind blue eyes


Britney Spears ~*~ Everytime

come notice me
and take my hand
so why are we
strangers when
our love is strong
why carry on without me?

and everytime i try to fly
i fall without my wings
i feel so small
i guess i need you baby
and everytime i see you in my dreams
i see your face, it's haunting me
i guess i need you baby

i make believe
that you are here
it's the only way
i see clear
what have i done
you seem to move on easy

(chorus)

i may have made it rain
please forgive me
my weakness caused you pain
and this song is my sorry

ohhhh

at night i pray
that soon your face
will fade away

(chorus)

after all...
after all...


Cheers!

okay, enough cheena...
Listening to: Sammi Cheng ~*~ 808
Mood: okay...

understand why I was typing cheena now? hahaha.. was listening to a cheena song..
Anyways...
went down to the temple today..
played with the kids.. sat alone... talked some, smiled some...
was kinda boring if I didn't play with the kids..

yeah... hahaaz...
anyways... dinner... talk later...

Till then, write later..
*~Au Revoir~*