2004-05-20

and the days drag longer...

but it all just seems so damn short..
Listening to: Avril Lavigne ~*~ Don't tell me
Mood: tired

Spent my day yesterday watching those VCDs.. DVDs.. what not..
and today? I spent more time wathcing Win a date with Tad Hamilton again..
and then I borrowed honey from debbz too..

Only managed to get to sleep at 2.30 last night. So i'm rather pooped out today.
Debbz was supposed to come by my place to get her digital camera and the VCDs..
but she got caught up with other stuff.. so, yeah, it was cancelled..

talking to mich now.. haha.. you go girl! :) yea, our school uniform rocks mega big time..
we're the school with the french school look.. (coz our founder dates back to old France).

anyhoos.. got bored before that this morning.. took lotsa digicam pics.. and saved them into the laptop.. damn. i'm bored. *yawns*

think i'll go update my other blogs.. toodles..

Till then, write later..
*~Au Revoir~*