2004-05-19

sucks man... eat shit mom...

nah, just kidding.
Listening to: D12 ~*~ My Band
Mood: bored bored bored..

updated my other blogs... so I thought I'd just update this one at the same time while waiting for debra to wake up so I can get my ass down to her place..
haiz.. so fucking boring at home..

It's like, bumming about..it's getting really dreadful doing nothing ALL day.
I do hope I land that job soon. So that I can start with work, get the money I need for that camera..and my webcam, so that I can chat with jon and haydern and eric and aunt teresa.. So bored not having to talk to anyone else you know.

I'm left home alone again, as usual.
Mom and Dad are with gary, edwin's in school.. ah well, at least I still have good lil' terra with me.. *smiles*
having her is a damn joy to me.. she's sleeping on the chair i'm sitting on now.. so it's like i'm sitting sideways and she's at the empty corner.. just snoozing away. heh heh..
how adorable can she get?

*sighs* but being left home alone.. well, I should get used to it by now. It's a lonely road that I walk.. well, not that lonely now, but most times, I feel so left out and lonely that it feels like i'm there alone by myself, with no one beside me.
*shrugs* it's just my thinking, I guess.

well, guess with my friends around, my family isn't really needed after all.
I think I can survive without my family for a while.. *shrugs* they don't seem to care about me if i'm not there.. they'd prolly backstab me more than ask after me.

do you know.. if I wasn't back at 10pm, only then they'd call me?
if not, they don't even bother at all.. =/ people really think that my family's very perfect. but like i've said a few days back..
nothing in life is perfect... there'll be flaws after all...
communication breakdowns and all that... it's stupid really. it's only because we're all individuals that makes us this way..

haiz.. why am I even talking about this?

time to go...
bye..


Till then, write later..
*~Au Revoir~*