2004-06-09

oh boy...

hahahhaa... 'oh boy' to the morning..
Listening to: Rasmus ~*~ In the shadows
Mood: --


I recommend the song stated above.. it's rather catchy I'd say..

Anyway, why the "ohhh boy.." ?

well, remembered I said something about going to exercise.. or for a morning jog..
heh... I went to sleep early last night, and well, I really planned on going on a morning jog, coz I knew today would be a puuuuurrrfect day for jogging (and it proved to be a great day to jog)

But, mom told me this while I got on the computer for a while..

Mom: Go for breakfast with your dad.
Angel: do i have to?
Mom: now.
Angel: *lets out a groan*
Mom: get your butt moving now.
Angel: ugh.. okay okay..

oh well, so much for jogging.

Well, I had Roti Prata for breakfast.. Jezz, you drooling yet? drooling? good. you're drooling.. man, that curry was, ugh, so not nice.. but it was still a spicy killer. what a way to wake my stomach up.. by giving it a spice bomb. yummy.

Anyway, to all who don't eat asian food, or who are dumb enough not to come down to asia to try out the so many wonderous foods that we have (yes, i'm telling ya, you're dumb if you give singapore a miss, it's a paradise for food lovers), roti prata is this deep fried pastry of some sort. it's definitely made up from oil, flour and water.. and whatever secret they have in there.. they spread it out like a pizza.. it's flat and rather roundish (nowadays they make it squarish coz of space constraints on the platters) and it's, oh man, it's heaven when you eat it.. you taste the sweetness of the this deep-fried pastry, and the oils and the smell is so intoxicating. it's like chocolates.. it's practically a sin to eat it, if you get what I mean.

(okay, it's just soooo oily and unhealthy, but it's goooooooood. really good..)

and then there's the curry. they usually give tuna and vegetable curry to go with the prata. Or, there's still the chicken curry.. yummy! mmm... okay, I think I better not start with the food, it's nearly lunch, I'm working up such an appetite already!

Heh.. =)

well, I went along with dear old daddy, to the golf range, to whack some mean balls. (luigi, FOCUS here, you perverted old fart.)

Seeing as I haven't played for over half a year, my dad thought I was a goner in golf.. I'd lost my swing and I'd probably suck at golf worse than that of a beginner's. (That's rather insulting to me, as I'm like god's gift to the golfing world once. but I broke my wrist at 13, so there's the end of me.)

but anyways, I got to the range, did the usual warm-ups. Then, I spotted them, the DOM.. Dirty Old Men... Kept staring like they've never seen a teenager in like for eternity. (pfft! lord knows that's a lie..)

'Away with them', I thought, and got down to some serious golfing.

Dad, who said I've lost my swing?
Man, I hit better than those frigging show-offs there! And that's my first shot in like SIX months!!! jesus, joseph and holy mary, i'm telling you, they were playing like when I first started at 10 years old! (okay, that was a lil' exaggerrating(sp?), but like i said..) they were baaaaad.
And the worst thing was, they talked as if they knew EVERY damn detail of golf!

pfft! What a disgrace to the name of the sport! They should go back drinking out of their beer mugs and cheering for their scoccer idols. Annoying old men. pffffft!


Oh, lunch is here, off I go then!