2004-09-11

About us GIRLS..

A little something I stole out from my Friendster bulletin board. Ok, more like copied and pasted it in. Anyway, a little something for the guys to read up on:



When girls are quiet, Millions of things are running in their mind.

When girls are not arguing, They are thinking deeply.

When girls look 'staringly' at you, They are wondering how long you will be around.

When girls answer "i'm fine" after a few seconds, They are not at all fine.

When girls stare at you, They are wondering why are you lying.

When girls lay on your chest, They are wishing for you to be theirs forever.

When girls call you everyday, They are seeking for your attention.

When girls want to see you everyday, They want to be loved and pampered by you.

When girls sms u everyday, They miss you and want you to reply at least once.

When girls say I LOVE YOU, They mean it.

When girls say that they can't live without you, They have made up their mind that you are their future.

Finally..
When girls say "i miss you", No one in this world can miss you more than them..



Anyway, went to PS's place today.. oh man.. didn't get ANY work done.. *sighs sadly* oh well, but it was good bonding with my sinister trio.. hahas..

PS and ally went to get their hair cut at Chapter 2 in Bugis, and then.. yeah, i was trying to message haydern and lugging that heavy laptop while PS and ally tried feeding me with McD's unsalted fries, and LJS's french fries.. (LJS=Long John's Silver) on the way back to PS's place..

Those two tried to fool me by letting me walk down that road, when I turned back.. HAH! you thought you could fool me right? :P I caught them running back to the lift lobby and hiding there.. hahas.. PS, Ally, face it, you two run too slow.. hahas.. :)

Um, well, sorry yah, haydern (if you happen to read this) for all those annoyingly slow and retarded and moronic sounding replies.. those two moronic girls were entertaining me with sooooo many things.. It was too hilarious.. hahas.. well, fungal spore (aka ally) was being teased again today.. hahas.. but you know we still love ya, ally... we also love teasing you endlessly.. :) Ally's great! she's got lotsa sport in her to endure all those teasing sessions (that goes on 24/7)

Hmm.. well, we had duck liver and meat ball porridge.. it was good, but the most amazing thing was: I got high on the porridge. O.o? (like, what the HELL???) sheesh.. hahs.. chatted with amanda on the phone, before she decided to come down to PS's..

Well, amanda came down after that..(like after 30 minutes) said Joey was driving at 120.. she was grumbling bloody murder at him for driving SO fast, yet taking the LOOOONG roundabout way to get to PS's.. hahahs...

'Sophia' came down to PS's after that.. he cut his hair!!! haha.. he looks better with that hairstyle..

Hmm.. well, I decided to take the bus home, I love taking bus 80 from bugis alone. It makes me feel calm.. :) I mean, there's so much hustle and bustle going on outside the bus, but inside, when I'm alone in the bus, it's my own world. I don't have to worry about having to listen to anyone, about having to think about anything. I just watch the scenery as the bus goes by.. :) it's good.. I love it.

When I got home, Gary suggested that we go out for a car ride shortly after I finished my dinner. I agreed, since he hardly asks me to go out anyway. :) haha.. we nearly crashed into other vehicles like 4 times, got horned at twice.. it was fun.. At least gary doesn't drive like a maniac. But he was sleepy, so that's why he nearly rammed into those cars. bwahahhas.. I told him I still adore my legs, he can't leave me crippled after an accident.. hahs.. he told me he'd have me home in one piece. :) of course I trusted him, he keeps to his words all the time.

I fell asleep in the car by the time we got home. I was just soooo sleepy and tired.. hahas.. got home at exactly 11.30, when haydern said he'll message me again. By monday, Charmaine will be having his number, and he won't get a new line till next year. So it'll be the last time I'll hear from him till he gets that new line. It's good to know he's all better now. :)


Oh yeah, I didn't go for de-yolking this week.. :( *sighs* wished I could break my record, 26 eggs.. I need to do like 40 an hour, beat WeiPing's record..

Hmm... I'm hungry. Okay, time to go find something to munch on.. *winces* maybe not. I'll just drink coffee.. i need coffee.. damn. clement and the coffee thing is really influencing me a great deal..

maybe i won't drink that coffee anyway.. hahs..


i'm going to bed.. tired... hahas.. :) well, good night everyone..
toodles! (: