2004-09-10

ah-choo!

heh, I sneezed before typing out this post, which was a good 30 seconds ago.. hehz..

Anyway, I think I'll fail for like ALLLLL my modules. including french. (yes, I said including french)

Mallard was kind. He gave 90 minutes, I completed within 30 minutes of the time given.

shit.

how fast can I get? I'm sure there'll be LOTS of mistakes.. hehz.. expected.

Oh you know, chatting with Shakeila can really make me take my mind off things.. Whenever I have late night chats with her over MSN, I feel instantaneously cheered up, like a burden off my shoulders, albeit only for a few good days..

Nevertheless, in the few good days of freedom from all the depression, I can get lots of things done. (hopefully)

Well, I don't really feel that depressed today. I felt good actually. I think I shall grab some 40 winks after this entry, and come back at about after dinner to finish up my IMB presentation. That way, I might be able to start on the Gene Mutation report.

hahs..

Hmm... amanda... don't feel so sad, k? there's seriously more to life than just giving up. Everyone WILL die sooner or later anyway. Yours is just accelerated by a little bit more.. heh.. okay, that sounded really blunt, but just a fact of the real world.
Like I said over in your blog, you can eat, sleep, shit, read, run, play, laugh, cry, smile, frown... can bully me some more.. (ah, and you can find amusement out from it too) Why give it up? You're still in good health, or at least for this moment in time.

If you're bed-ridden and stuck in a sucky non-air-conditioned hospital ward with 5 others in the ward of some old hospital.. And virtually no one visits you while the other patients have visitors 24/7, then I can allow you to feel the way you are feeling now.

But you're not in that situation, are you not?
I wish I could tell you so many other things, but not on the blog, perhaps when you're around, then I'll talk to you..

Anyway, I think I shall go get my sleep now.. after a quick chat with Pay a Lump Sum.. ^_~V hahs..

okay, toodles everyone..
I shall blog later tonight..