2004-10-17

Sunday shits...

Unconscious Mutterings..
Mood: bored

Yeah, here we go! I Luuuurve this week's UM shit.. ;)

Unconscious Mutterings:


Dimension:: Dell! heh heh..
Roger:: that!
CSI:: it's gonna be my future job!
Passenger:: person who rides in the back seat
Thankful:: i'll be thankful if the shit in class gets cleared off
Has-been:: it has been a nice time knowing you..
Bambino:: what's that?
Wrinkles:: mom has those
Cable TV:: SCV, love it.
Voicemail:: i have that at home, but i hardly use it.


well, CSI's gonna be my future job if I can even get to pass those frigging 6 semesters in polytechnic. Thank god there's no such thing as peer evaluation in school.

Something just occured to me.. hahs..
ahh.. nevermind.. shall keep it to myself first. hahahash...

Anyway, haven't finished studying yet.. *sighs*
so yeah, back to studying for me..

Toodles for now..