2004-11-09

Gary is like...

THE MOST STUPIDEST PIG I KNOW!!!
Mood: *snorts*


Seriously, that girlfriend he's got.. Is some suicidal FREAK from IMH too.
that bitch wants him to get married to her straight away and he doesn't know how to say NO to her, coz she's threatening him with her own safety. (the usual dramatic shit, really.)

So, any ideas how he can say NO to this bitch..?

I seriously don't like the idea of her being my sister-in-law.

PLEASE, help me think up of something for which Gary can tell her..

He's too soft hearted lah..
so yeah, any good constructive ideas, please please PLEASE let me know...
coz I really don't want to see him get unhappy again..

oh yeah, updates on him, as in Gary..
His new medicine is working well on him. He can think straight a little nowadays, making decisions for himself and all that.

Hopefully he says NO to that bitch. I can't stand her. She's so fucking rude.
You know what my mom told me?

She said that that girl was actually touching my brother's thigh and was in the front seat with my brother, she just stuck her head out and went "Hi aunty" that's all, when my mom first met her.

Mom was seriously NOT impressed with her behaviour, as it was only the FIRST time Gary met that girl too.
What a whore! seriously, where's her manners at? If I were to meet Haydern's parents and I was in the car with him, I'd make sure to GET OUT of the car and at least stand up and GREET his parents with a pleasant and warm smile!

That stupid woman just SAT there in the car, in my MOM's SEAT, and just gave this cold smile and those two words, that's all! how DARE she! BITCH!

*Now, amanda, that's definition of Bitch. One who's rude, with no sense of manners and entirely bimbotically stupid, with a wannabe ah-lian attitude. Use that term wisely.*

But lesson proper aside, let me reiterate it for all of you again, that girlfriend of my older brother... is a fucking BITCH!!!

SO please... I'm asking all of you to do me a favour..

If you can think up of a good idea for me to help Gary get rid of her, please tell me how, and I'll make sure to tell him those few methods. Seriously, he's getting very stressed up over this matter too, I can tell. (well, only coz mom and dad tells me stuff about him over breakfasts or lunch while I'm out with them)

Please please please please please... help me out of this hell hole, okay? I swear after he's done with this bitch, I'm gonna slaughter the guts out of that smelly vagina of hers.


'nuff said.

Time to think up of some kick ass crap answer for my interview later.
Kelvin Ler, you better watch out.