2006-03-16

thinking, sitting, wishing.

today was alright.
somethings i just wish to blog out, but argh.. shan't. can't. won't.


they're carrying out renovations to the air flow system in school currently. it stinks badly of wielded metal and burnt plastic. I usually run to the zebrafish lab to try and get my nose neutralised, but obviously... inhaling the smell of a wet market certainly doesn't give to any possible positive change..

I resort to running to the hepA lab to get my fresh air. Then again, inhaling in sickly viruses isn't my thing too.. the damn humidifier smells of E.coli, goodness gracious! )=


Took some gorgeous (but still, hideous looking) pictures of the zebrafish today..
the chorions are infested with bacteria and i'm still wondering how on earth to get them dirt off the water and off those chorions..

heh heh.. anyway, yeah...
argh..
i'm so tired..
shall go R&R... rest and relax..