2003-12-30

HA!! Revelations!

No doubt, they're lame ones...

1)
a) More and more people are leaning into negativity nowadays.
b) Most of them are in their late teens.
c) Alot of these people are in denial.
d) They think the world is out to get them.
e) I honestly think that they've got an identity crisis to solve.

2)
a) The happy people around me are just too happy.
b) They reek of such happiness, one could barf at it.
c) Their optimism is not as effective as before.
d) They sometimes try too hard. And you can see that.
e) I honestly think they've got inner battle issues to solve.

3)
a) My parents aren't as strict as I may describe them to be.
b) They're lovely and extremely practical people.
c) Too practical, I might add.
d) On the whole, they're the typical parents.
e) They haven't got any issues to settle; lest for the fact they comment too much sometimes.

4)
a) Being mature wasn't as hard as I think it to be.
b) Acting my age is even much more simple than I thought.
c) Being immature is a silly thing. Silly, but fun.
d) Being mature means paying a lifetime craziness in many degrees.
e) Yes, I might have some issues to solve as well.



Er... four lame and might I add, useless revelations. But, all for the fun reading! (^__^)