2004-07-29

FINALLY.......

no, i don't believe... gawd how i hate that song now!
oh it's the American Idol 3's "I believe"...

I find horoscopes so interesting..

Wednesday, July 28
Libra September 23 -- October 22
There are too many projects right now for you to just focus on one, but you have a lot of time. You can do them all. Just be sure you let everyone know if things get to be too much.

Thursday, July 29
Libra September 23 -- October 22
There are whole sections of your neighborhood you've never really explored before. Hop on your bike today and take a little tour. You never know who you'll run into.


and why's that so? only coz for wednesday, it was soooo true, while on today's.. it wasn't even true.. haha.. it's true that I have too many projects for me to just focus on one.. Alot of time, yea, guess so.. But i'm dead on sure trying to get them all done.. haha.. and I've let every know that things are certainly getting too much.. so yeah.. hahaha..


Anyway, last night, I got home at like 11pm, thanks to dad..
I had choir practice the whole of yesterday. 9-10am, it was warm-ups with the choir, 10-12noon was a special session with Clement Chow, (the guy who wrote 'count on me singapore' and the few other songs) and then we breaked for lunch. I thought we could like go off for IMB lecture, but miss Ang held us back to practice some more. At 1.30pm, we set off to Block A, level 3.. it was the Media productions studio that we walked into and I practically called it "The popstar's Jail House" coz we were stuck in this dimly-lit, sound-proof room for a solid 6 hours recording and practicing from 2pm till 6.30pm, before we breaked for dinner and continued from 7.50pm till 10pm... it was like 12 hours of singing??? my gawd... some stupid bitch kept going off tune, and when we got her KICKED out of the room, she VOLUNTEERED herself BACK into the room, by fucking hell! she's such a THICK-HEADED moron!!!!! >__<
And she could still look SOOOOO fuckin' SMUG about going off tune.. blardy hell.. i was soooooooooo pissed off at her! She was from year 2, but I hecked that fact and was actually dissing her indirectly in her face.. the other Year 2 students weren't so happy about it coz they found out that I found out that they were calling her "carrot cake" and that I was openly dissing her. The fact was, she didn't even bother about it! she had this moronic smug smile on her face.. ugh.... *rolls eyes and shudders* stupid bitch. Such an annoyance to the choir.

Anyway, after sOOOOOOO much singing, well... i'll say, the final version still pretty much sucked.. coz the male soloist's voice was like.. *makes a disgusted face* his voice... well, it's gross.. he goes horribly off tune, and he's got this horrible wavy voice... it isn't smooth, straight, and clear.. i mean, even if it's raspy, it isnt' this impactful strong voice that this other guy in the choir has. I wonder why they didn't pick him over that current soloist. I mean, this other guy sounds great. *shrugs* I'll just have to bear with it.. But the only thing that I enjoyed was the pillars of that building.. it was ROUNDED.. and HUGE and so HUGGABLE.. I now know the new definition as to why people say "To Stand Strong like a Pillar".. hehe.. so that people like me can hug them... muahahah...

Oh, I had to wear a DRESS to school today. Seldom will you see me in a dress, more seldom in a skirt, let me just tell you that first. I'M A BOYISH GIRL AND I HATE FRILLY GIRLY STUFF.
Anyway, everyone said I looked like a poly teacher in my outfit in class.. basically, I just wore this red button-down shirt over my dress.. and i looked so.. um.. mature? old? hahaha...

anyway, yeah, today I managed to get off early.. :D thank gods.. I haven't had a decent night's sleep for the past 3 weeks... 2nd week of school was trying to get used to the system, 3rd week was last week. one helluva busy week.. and this week's the 4th week. it's even worse than last week... -__-||| yeah...
nevermind, next week i shall be free.. and I'll meet debbie on tuesday after school. She misses me lah... right, deb? hahahaha....

okay, i gotta run... haha.. chatting with so many people online...
i gotta like do ALL my homework, reports and what not.... oh yah..compile the info for the rest to fall back on and to refer to for the comm. skills project...

alright.. toodles peeps...
;)