2004-07-23

Sometimes I really wonder...

You know, I really wonder sometimes.. If this blogger account would somehow crash due to an overload of too many entries being posted.. hmm... *thinks* hahaha... well, just a sudden thought.. no answers needed.

Today's Soek's birthday.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOEK!!!
We had this flour fight on the 4th floor roof terrace of block R after our electives.. it was Medusa's, Sophia's and the Legendary Idiot's idea to have the flour fight..
It was fun, but it soon turned sour. Legendary Idiot (LI) was living up to his name by throwing flour into Khim's eyes.. poor lass.. she had contacts on.. and her eyes started tearing, thus mixing with the flour, and clumping up in her eyes.. it was horrid.. we had to drag her to the toilets while she was trying hard not to make her eyes tear up.. Arden was soooooo pissed of at LI.. he was like this raging bull.. nearly whacked up LI.. Arden's really protective over khim and soek you see.. coz the three of them came from the same school.. and I know for a fact that even though they weren't close in secondary school, they became really fast and close friends due to the connections they had in their previous school. He's like a sibling towards khim and soek.. so you can imagine how furious he was at LI..

Anyway, I had flour thrown on me for no reason. I didn't even take part in the fight at all.. But somehow Arden shepherded Allison and I over to the center of the roof terrace where we got bombarded with flour bombs by LI and Sophia..

Oh, for the non-MB0406 readers... LI is this guy called Eric. He certainly has lived up to his name of being a legendary IDIOT for this once. Sophia is actually a guy. His actual name is Jun Cheng, but Josephine started calling him Sophia after he called her "Maria".. he's a self-proclaimed "gay" who just loves saying that word once too often.. he now responds to the name "Sophia" than "Jun Cheng".. heh! and Medusa is none other than Timothy.. the photographer of the class. I call him Medusa for his hair. It's oily, in clumps and they look like medusa's lil' snakes. oh, and he deliberately had it oily. For if not, I'd be calling him a Frizz-fuzzy head on the days he didn't feel like oiling that frizzy head of his.

Arden is this skinny guy who looks like my cousin, Daryl.. his character resembles daryl so much, I had half the mind of calling him a Daryl-imposter. But obviously I can't, coz arden doesn't know who daryl is.. I think Arden's name is super cool.
Everyone knows who Allison is..she's the parazoa of the class. I think Medusa was really mean of calling her that. But she doesn't really mind it..
oh, then there's Khim. That's just 1/3 of her full name. haha.. her name's KhimGee.. cool name right? it sounds so korean in a way.. she's this slender-sized girl with big eyes and a small sweet face. She ought to go into modelling. she could strike up a deal or something.. And Soek.. that's also 1/3 of her full name. SoekHui's her name, and she's the smallest in class, in terms of physical size. Really petite girl with dyed light brown hair. She's pretty in her own way and just like me, hates wearing tight fitting clothes.. She's also slim and slender too, but keeps saying she's fat. haha.. oh well...

yeah, I guess that should be all for today...


Oh yeah, in French today... it was super fun! for once, French class wasn't such a drag, and the time just passed SO fast without my knowing..
I learnt so much in french today.. :)

And also, for the first time, I felt that Microbiology A lecture was such a slow class, while AK was like speeding like some bullet train. I could absorb everything like I did for Mr Chan's class... it was PERFECT!!! :)

Perhaps fridays aren't that bad after all..
Oh, I still hate physical Chem and Inorganic Chem. someone wanna TRY teaching me about it? I just seem to listen but everything just goes out of my ear once it knocks at the other end..

Well, gotta run..
I gotta try finish my inorganic chemistry report by tonight. That way I won't be so stressed up over the weekend..! :)

I love you guys.. miss you all lots too!! and yeah, there're so many ways of leaving messages here on my blog.. FOUR ways you know.. (okay, maybe that's not alot..) but you have the main TagBoards, the CommentLinks at the end of this entry and any other entry on this page, the GuestMap, and lastly, you can send me E-MAILS... now, how cool is that? :D

I'd like to hear from my readers too.... what? I've got SHY readers ah? tsk tsk... sad sad.. it's okay it's okay.. Don't worry, the big shot here (that's me, obviously) understands. It's perfectly fine if you don't wanna leave a comment.. haha.. Just so long the messages and comments you leave aren't something stupid like "You're an idiot" or "hey, i'm preggers!" or "Hi, i'm the author of this blog" then, i've got no worries over what you post.

okays... time for me to run...
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees....