2004-07-18

grr....

Horoscope for libra, today:
 
You know what's exhausting? Trying to keep up to the minute on a friend's daily dramas. Next time, just smile and nod -- they'll feel like you're listening, and you'll be spared from dealing with the (latest) crisis of the week.

See... even the horoscope's telling me to kick back and not muddle in people's business...
I have loads of homework to do.. I'm not sure what's going on exactly in my life now.. everything's just moving too fast for my own speed.. mom just starting going on and on about how worried she was for my brothers and I and honestly, she was more worried over the older brother than to the younger brother and I. *shrugs* I think, that my parents are spoiling my older brother too much. SERIOUSLY, it's annoying that he gets all the money, and I don't.
 
Anyway, these are some stuff I picked up along at Sosser's blog..
it's the Unconscious Mutterings:
  1. Crippling :: words
  2. Tough :: yeah, just TOUGH...
  3. Slinky :: metal rings
  4. Slogan :: Never say die!
  5. Stuffed :: i'm full..
  6. Instructions :: Do not read instructions, they're misleading.
  7. Expletive :: videos
  8. Cartoon :: network
  9. Toddler :: stanley's lil' brother
  10. Insinuation :: works when you wanna irritate the hell out of the bitch.

This is The Thursday Threesomes:

:: State Fair and Rodeo ::

Onesome -- State:
What state (or Territory) do you live in? Have you lived in any other(s)? Where would you like to live? And as a bonus: Any idea what year your state became a state? *grin*

I live in a STATE COUNTRY...lol.. that's Singapore. nope, never lived in any other state... I'd rather love to live in the state of New South Wales, Australia... it's so much fun there.. and my state country, became what it is today... on 9th August, 1965!! *grins right back*

Twosome -- Fair:
Or amusement parks: Did you enjoy them as a kid? What was your favourite ride? How do you feel about them now? Ready to go wander around one again, sampling funnel cakes and corn dogs and riding rides until you're sick or would you rather just enjoy the entertainment or stay home and avoid the crowds?

I've never been to a full-fledged amusement park. But I went on to a rollercoaster a few times, I loved it! I don't mind going 'bout, wandering around in one again... I wanna ride on an INDOOR-pitch black roller coaster again..

Threesome -- And Rodeo:
Have you ever been to or watched a rodeo on TV? Did you enjoy it or consider it a barbaric spectacle? If you liked it, what was your favourite event? Ever tempted to race barrels or ride a bull yourself?

yeah, I've watched a rodeo on TV... it's rather barbaric, really...but my favourite.. is when the bull throws off the rider... that's so much fun! :D nah... i'm never tempted to race barrels or ride a bull.. that sorta stuff.. i wasnt' made to do those...

And lastly, Friday's Feast:

Appetizer
Make a sentence using the letters of your favorite color. (Example: BLUE - Bob loves using eggs.)
GREEN - Great rains: every evening need. 

Soup
If you were to be stranded on a deserted island and could only have one CD to listen to, which one would you want it to be?
one CD? gods.. um, a mp3-format CD with like over 40 of my most favourite of songs.

Salad
How many people have you kissed in your lifetime?
um... my mom and dad, on their cheeks.

Main Course
Someone offers to give you $2 million, but says you can only have it if you will give half of it to charity. Which good cause would you donate the $1 million to?
um... the society of special needs. they need more facilities.. 

Dessert
What would you like to name your next pet?
my next pet.. Trouble. or Sweets. yep.. sweets...

 

Oh yeah, mom bought me a new watch.. it's only 9$ so what the heck. It's this nice green colour.. and yeah, it looks pretty much like the green I just displayed. I shall wear it to school on monday... :D hahhaa.. just to show mom how much I like it!
Anyway, I was saying earlier, I have no clue to what's going on around me nowadays.. I have to admit, I'm rather oblivious to what goes about.. it's bad, I know.. but all I'm concerned about nowadays would be my studies, my after-school activities, Terra and haydern.. I mean, I see debra and rica practically everyday in my life... so naturally, I think I knew what was going on. But apparently not so... I dunno.. I feel that soon, I'm gonna drift away from them, coz rica and debra would be going to church together often, spending more time together without me, coz I'm non-christian. Seriously, I dont' like the idea of going to church and all that.. it's just not it, you know? I mean, tell me; give me a SOLID reason and arguement: How can going to church even allow you to gain knowledge of something that most people don't even spend any time of understanding it, by ONLY leaving ONE day of the week to understand it, when you can always use your bible as a bed-time story book and read it whenever you want during the weekdays?

Seriously, I don't see how you can understand that, debra, rica... it's totally non-sensical to do that. I dont know.. it's just non-sensical to me. You're both probably glaring, rolling your eyes at me and doing that annoyed sigh. I don't know.. maybe it's just my bad luck with OTHER christians.. they've betrayed me too much by preaching me too much on christianity... so whatever it is, i'm sensitive over this subject on your religion.. don't try to even CONVERT me, alright? i'm putting that line really clear to you two.. don't even TRY converting me... it'll be useless. I'd rather be religion-free.. and really, I dunno.. you're going "whenever did we want to convert you?"  you have, you've been indirectly doing so, and I don't like it, okay?

ugh... end of discussion.

i'm getting depressed and pissed off over this matter. I know you'd be pissed off at me to what i'm about to say, but to HELL with religions, there's no such thing as ONE religion or THE religion, or THE god. so there.

 

i'm off to do my reports.