2004-07-17

larh deee darh..... haiz....

okays, I got this from peisuan's blog... i think her blog's cooool.. but the colours are kinda bright.. hurt my eyes quite the bit... but all just to understand my friend better, I will tolerate the bright colours and read on... anyway, these are MY answers.. yeah.. lol..
 
--LAST PERSON WHOx.
Slept in your bed other than you: no one.. my bed's only for me, myself and I..
Saw you cry: the computer
Made you cry: haydern
Spent the night with: ninah, bra and rica
You shared a drink with: hmm.. ninah's and bra's..
You went to the movies with: with gary
You went to the mall with: by myself
Sent you an email: Charmaine, my 'mei mei'... :D
You kissed: my cat, Terra.
Called you: mom
IMed you: debra
Stepped on your foot: debra
Bullied u: DEBRA again!!
Bullied by u: muahaha... i got my revenge!! I bullied ALL three... debra, ninah and serica!! ^-^
 
--HAVE YOU EVER...x.
Said "I Love You" and meant it?:  YES.. AND I STILL LOVE YOU HAYDERN!
Gotten in a fight with your pet: ugh..so many times! MOM, I DON BULLY TERRA!! SHE ABUSES ME!!! >__<
Danced naked: nope
Dreamed something really crazy and then it happened the next day: uhh.. yeah.. dreamt that my best friend would die the day after and she really did...
Wish you were the opposite sex: yes...
Had an imaginary friend:  yes..
Things you like in a girl/guy:  oh yeah.. i want haydern. only him.. muahha.. so sad lah.. haiz...
Do you have a crush on someone: no crush, i love him
What book are you reading now: er... "Genome" by Matt Ridley. (Jezz, you must be so proud)
Worst feeling in the world: of disappointment, sadness, heartbreak. it leads to lonliness
What is the first thing you think when you wake up: 'can i go back to sleep?'
What's under your bed: books, notes, stuff
Favorite sport to watch: snowboarding
Current Age: 17 yrs 9 months
Siblings:  two brothers (one older, one younger)
Location: singapore?
College plans: i'm done with college.. i'm aiming university..
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: haiz.. skipping this, coz even i'm confused on this matter
 
--EXTRA STUFFx.
Do you do drugs:  no
Do you drink: yes. loads.
What are you most scared of: i'm scared of what happens in life
What clothes do you sleep in: t-shirt, shorts
Where do you want to get married: in mauritus
Who do you really hate:  my aunts! FUCK YOU BITCHES!!! I HATE YOU FOR BEING YOU!!!!
What type automobile do you drive: i don't drive, people drive me about!
Do you have a job: yeah, i'm a student, and that's my job.
Do you like being around people: yeah, guess so...
 
--STUFFx.
Have you ever loved someone you had no chance to tell them: haiz... yes... he doesn't wanna listen.. he doesnt' want to know..
Have you ever cried over something someone of the opposite sex did: yes.. so many times..
Do you have a "type" of person you always go after: 'type'? only the Haydern type..
Want someone you don't have right now: yea.. badly too..
Are you lonely right now: right now.. yes.. very..
Ever afraid you'll never get married: yeah.. actually, no him, no marraige? dunno... that sounded immature.. but that's just me..
Do you want to get married:  YES... i most definitely wanna get married.. haha..
Do you want kids: yes! they're soooo adorable!
 
--FAVOURITEx.
Room in house: my room
Type(s) of music: stuff from Lamb... those new songs on the radio... stuff like that.. i hate techno...
Color: pastel colours..bold, cheerful colours...
Perfume or cologne:  Giorgio Armani's "night -- for women"
Month:  october, my birthday..
Stone: diamonds
Animal: dogs
 
--IN THE LAST 48 HOURS, HAVE YOU...
Cried: nope
Bought something: yes. food...
Gotten sick: yes..
Sang: yeah
Said "I Love You":  nope
Met someone new:  no
Moved on: no
Talked to someone: yeah, to mom, over the phone, before she picked me up from rica's
Missed someone:  YES...i miss him.. *sobs* ninah brought up the subject of him.. and i was thinking of him ever since and i miss him so much... him = haydern, like d'uh.. hahahaha...
Hugged someone: yeah.. ninah, debra and rica
Kissed someone: my cat
Fought with your parents:nope
 
 
 
anyway... today was okay... i was tired out sooo fast.... debra was still laughing away loudly.. i think she was drunk or sumfink... can't be really bothered....
you know, if I were to classify and label each and every of my classmates, you'd call me an evil, nasty and extremely rude child.. but *shrugs* i'm not about to do that.. so I won't be evil, nasty and extremely rude...
 
i'm tired... *yawns*
well... good night....
bon nuit....