2004-07-09

one thing off my back, c'est la vie!!!

awright!!! What I thought would end up to be a bad nasty week in first week of school... ended up pretty well! :D this isn't all that as horrid as I thought it would actually be...

hahhaa... yeah, i had this bad misunderstanding with a class mate, Shakeila... but we made up so we're all cool now.. hahaha.. that's really great.. maybe now I can concentrate on doing my lab reports.... they're so so tough! And you know what? I'm trying to psych myself to do this "I love maths! math is FUN!!!" heh.. gods.. i'm going mad here.... hahahhaa

alright alright...
I gotta go do my homework.. 2 lab reports, and math, and physical chem and inorg chem and dunno what microbio A and intro to molecular biotech stuff to do... haiz... jia latz...

kkkk... byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...