2004-07-05

Insomnia...

(rant session) whahahas..
while all my friends are in bed sleeping, or getting ready for bed.. well, i AM ready to get into bed, but I can't sleep as of yet..

Insomnia, has strike, yet again.
Anyway, Tim's joining biking, photography and kendo... whahahas...
then, soek.. dunno what she's gonna join, maybe the fusion dance company..
kumaran's gonna be in La Hex'agone.. i think that's how it's spelled. it's the french club anyways.
ian ah ian.. dunno leh.. hahahha.. i forgot what he said he wanted to join..

As for me..i've got lots.. NYP Pals, that's for sure.. and um.. i'm thinking photography too.. and maybe a sports group.. kayaking perhaps.. hehe.. or watersports group.. fusion dance group too... at the same time do NYAA lah.. might as well.. hahahs...

believe it or not, I just gave myself a hug.. hahahhaa... >__< well, I'm bored lah.. and I needed a hug, so SELF HUG!!!! muahaha.. okay, i'm insane.
awww... crap! terra was using my hand as her teeth-sharpening thingy again! :S later go school sure kena asked about it again.. hahahs... it's pretty morbid looking you know..
one of the scratches are bleeding a little..

Today, will be the day school FINALLY starts!!! hahaha.. I've been waiting for this day for SEVEN months!!! LONGEST vacation EVER!!! sweet! heh heh.. oh, I do hope to get that scholarship thingy... if i do, it's a free $3000 going into my bank and I'm keeping it there forever! Well, till I go to university that is.. muahaha...

Anyway, a quickie poem thingy..
haha.. here goes.. (it's really spur of the moment thing)

Insomnia, ever a close friend..
you're the only one who understands me,
who knows my troubles, and gives me the will to understand..
that not everything goes along as planned,
but it also means that to see everything through,
that's the secret of it all..

Insomnia, so close to my skin..
you live within my mind,
stretching minutes into hours,
the walk along my life a thousand times longer..
But you taught me,
with patience, I will get what I want,
what I need,
what I wish,
what I truly desire.

By the time you leave me for another vacation,
insomnia, i will finally see the light of life..
and then i will get what I want,
what I need,
wish,
and truly desire..

Sleep.


whahaha... what? you expected something like "the love of my life" and all that crap? NO WAY.. hahhaa... it'll spoil the whole poem! i want sleep.. i need sleep.. i wish for sleep... i desire for sleep........! why?
coz when I can get my sleep... I can forget everything! hahaha... I can put EVERYTHING aside and get some rest.

A good rest when I am truly exhausted.. now, that's when I can sleep and not be bothered
with people nagging at me, scolding me.. it's like some up down left right centre thing.. Did I say earlier?
well, on the left, i have junie calling me silly for even thinking of letting go.. but in a nice way of course. on the right, i have debra screaming at me to "DONT THINK SO MUCH CAN!?!?!?!" up and down, my parents and other adults nagging at me over so many other things.. "stop spending money" "stop going out with your friends" "stop using the computer so much" "stop squinting your eyes" "stop playing with the cat" stop this, stop that. hello!?? my friends took my money from me, i can't help that! well, I HAVE to go out with my friends, I need to talk to them! the computer's the only other form of communication that's cheap... and you're gonna make me blind soon if i don't squint.. the cat's got no one to play with, so she found me, that's why I'm playing with her! uggghh...

then it's no better with my boyfriend telling me i'm stupid and dumb and silly and i'm doing myself a fucking HUGE disfavor to myself coz I wanna hold on to him. Can't he like fucking see he's not a fucking burden to me? and can't he like fucking understand that I am in NO FUCKING WAY gonna just up and outta here? uuuuggggghhhh.... MEN ARE STUPID FUCKING DUMB RETARDS WHO NEED PEOPLE LIKE MEEEEEEE TO WAKE THEIR FUCKING DUMB MINDS UP!!!!!! okay, maybe not. but maybe just the pissed off me, yah, HE needs that, doesn't he? You know, I prolly should bitch about this to him, but I haven't got the energy to do that right now. SOOOOOOO FUCKING ANNOYED..... oooooOOOOoooOOOOhhhh..... ugh. *whacks head on wall* you...this frigging fabio haydern rodriguez.. you ass.... driving me NUTS really INSANE over you... grrr...

UGH!! so sickening! You know, I really love him.. but he's getting on my nerves being such an ASS over all this shit.. I know it's a bloody terminal illness that MIGHT kill virtually EVERYONE.. but god dammit! ugh... he's annoying when he keeps pushing me away like that!


ugggggghhhhhh...... when I get to school... i WILL enjoy my day... it WILL be good, everyone would be smiling and being cheerful. I WILL smile and be cheerful. UGGGGHHH.... I have to PSYCHO myself for school. like hell. ugh...

I'm cursing way too much. ugh................ this is soooo bad. Nasty me is coming back. hehs.... sacarsm, hellooooo sacarsm.

night fools.
sleep came early tonight. let the bugs bite the fuck out of y'all...