2004-07-04

My funeral will.

Funeral will's later on... hurhurhur... haiz...
Am I losing heart? I don't know.. ah well..
Don't know if I've shared this song with ya.. but I've had it with me for quite a while, kudos to mich that i've got it yah... hahha.. (can see ya smiling there, chelle!)


Chris Rice :: Smile

How far are you, how close am I
I know your words are true and I don't feel them inside
Still I believe you'll never leave
So where are you now ?

you're all I have, you're all I know
your breath is breathing in my soul
Still I am gasping, aching, asking
Where are you now ?

Cause I just wanna be with you
I just want this waiting to be over
I just wanna be with you
And it helps to know the day is getting closer

Every minute takes an hour
Every inch feels like a mile
Till I won't have to imagine
And I finally get to see you smile

My journey's here, but my heart is There
So I dream and wait, and keep the faith, while you prepare
Our destiny, till you come back for me
Oh, please make it soon!

Cause I just wanna be with you
I just want this waiting to be over
I just wanna be with you
And it helps to know the Day is getting closer

Every minute takes an hour
Every inch feels like a mile
Till I won't have to imagine
And I finally get to see you smile

I just wanna be with you
I just want this waiting to be over
I just wanna be with you
And it helps to know the Day is getting closer

I just wanna be with you
I just want this waiting to be over
I just wanna be with you
And it helps to know the Day is getting closer

Every minute takes an hour
Every inch feel like a mile
Til I won't have to imagine
And I finally get to see you

Every minute takes an hour
Every inch feel like a mile
Til I won't have to imagine
And I finally get to see you.. smile..


yeah.. dunno.. ahhaha... really kudos to chelle there for asking me to download that song for her a month ago. heh..

ANYWAY... while I try to dry my keyboard (edwin sprinkled water on to my laptop, that lil' twirp) uuuggghhh.... suuuufffffeeeeerrrrriiiiinnnngggg here.. heh heh heh... stomach upset. it's definitely something I ate yesterday.. what did I eat..... oh right... that hotdog thingy from Orange Julius at Raffles City Mall.. ugggghhh... i'm never going there to eat EVER again!

OOoooohhh!!! hahhaa.. today was "Let's spew our love life's troubles" Day with the girls! we were exchanging stories 'bout each others ex-es and all that.. when it came to my turn.. oh thanks debra.. haha.. for saving my ass like that.. i don't know what I'd do if I had to spew my current problem.. i'd prolly end up being even MORE depressed..
haha.. and that was a really good description of how I was feeling, that you gave! "huilin, don't think this girl here looks so strong man... outside she act like she's so damn cool and nothing can ever get the better of her, but ah, actually ah.. inside, her heart ah.. damn fragile one. worse than glass.. now all shattered into little bits and pieces, she's trying to fix back first. then ah.. after fixing back, she must glue back.. after glue back she must make sure it looks perfect and pretty again, then after that need to polish it, paint it a new coat of paint and then give her 'new' heart a new coat of laquer (extra hard finishing to withstand more heartbreaks) and then ah, she can tell you of her problems.. so now ah.. don't ask her any questions.."


whahaha... bravo man.. never thought you could come up with such a cute description.. oh wait, can't praise you too much, later you go all ego on me again, then i'm gonna get this humungous headache! tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk...

OI! go eat mossy burger again.. (muahahha) never invite me go arh! *makes a face* hmph... haiz.. nvm nvm.... you still owe me how much ah? today $1.50 yah.. yesterday about $10 for your MRT fare, $15 for the shirt (you paid $10 liao)... henna you pay liao.. then bookmarks.. $5 yah... and then what else... rica, you too yah.. you paid for the shirt liao, left with henna --$5 yah, plus that time.. the drinks.. that one i treat you lah, that milkshake at starbucks.. haha.. dunno what else you two owe me siah.. haiz... all of you better save up your money... not good like that wor.... tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk.. hahah... so debra, you owe me a grand total of $21.50.. whahahs.. is that correct? rica.. $5 is all i think.. dunno.. muahah

i've become a loan shark!

Anyways, take your time to pay up... it's alright.. it's not like I'm gonna die tonight or whatever.. (actually, i don't mind that! hahaa) hmm.... let's see... AT MY FUNERAL, you can laugh, but not at me, you can cry, but not for me, you can have fun, but not make fun of me, you can wear cheerful colors too, coz I hate it when it's all black and white. so dull! >__< you MUST play pop music, not funeral songs... you mustn't go "she's dead!" you HAVE to go "OMFG!!!! SHE'S LIVING IN THE DEAD!!!" hahahaha...

okay, i'm insane. hhahahaha...... ;) that's just me. anyway, KEN, you're in-charge of telling them that when I'm eventually dead. (that'll prolly be a few years down the road, who knows i might just drop dead one day?)


alright alright, enough about all this death shit. hahaha... you'll never come across a person who would be so happy about death, mind you. i'm just an exception.. *yawns* i'm tired... sleep time coming soon! yep yep... hahhaa..

Ken, you're a sick horny perverted guy..... and yeah, you're STILL a sick, horny, perverted guy...tsk tsk tsk....

muahahahahah!