2004-07-01

what do i have to expect?

yeah, so I'm chatting with debra now.. and ian, my new classmate from school..
bra and I got onto the topic of my ground -jail- sentence.

I only get released from this grounding after a month.. that's on 26th July! I miss rica's birthday!!!! =( =( =( rica... i'm so so sorry...
I'll try to make it for your b-day, i promise.... but have to see if that tigeress mom of mine allows me to go out not... hopefully, i get to go...

My mind's still reeling over and over that letter lah, debra, it's impossible not to think of it. I know it sounds really immature and all that, but I just can't stop thinking of him lah.. hahaha... know that sounds weird coming from me.. *shrugs* i'll get by I guess..

Anyway, went to teach joyce just now. Really, we spent half the time talking, half the time studying.. hee hee hee.... it's all good really... ;) taught here close to about 4 chapters of Wave properties today!!! :D will read the rest of magnetism and electricity tomorrow morning..

hmmm.... well, nothing much to say actually.. except that I'm just so... numbed. at haydern. he wants me to call him a stupid nasty bastard. At the rate he's treating everyone, I can tell you, yeah, he IS a stooopid nasty... well, moron. not bastard. hahaha.. but a moron. it's his own stupidity if he doesn't listen to charmaine, really.

blah.. i'm tired... gonna go watch The Sketch Show now... toodles..