2004-06-27

Four....

posts to go.... it said 195 already...

never knew that when you try NOT to think of something, the urge to think of that something would come back 3 fold.. you end up thinking of that something so much more.. *shrugs* I guess everyone knows that, but don't mind my tardiness in matters like that. I'll have you know that I've had a rather deprived childhood. Too protected, I don't know so many other things that other children had while they were younger.

Anyway, I dreamt that haydern replied my post... whahaha.. (in my dreams, LITERALLY!) Perhaps I've been hoping too much to the extent I even dreamt about it.. Then again, the reply I dreamt of reading was something I'd expect him to give me. Stuff like "You wouldn't understand, and that song, said it all, yes, but stop trying to stay with me. It's bad and hard enough for me to do this already!!!" or something along those lines..

I don't think he'd post something up like "I'm really sorry, I've been a jerk.." it's utterly impossible that he posts something like that.


Oh, and when school starts, I'm going to coop myself up in school 24/7 and be a school freak again.. as in I'll be studying, playing, studying, playing, studying more and doing more co-curricular activities... I was thinking of joining the string ensemble section of the school's symphonic orchestra..

And the campus's ambassadorial team.. and I dunno.. maybe the track team. I'll do LD running.. muahaha.. okay, maybe not.

In any case... I'm buying that pair of blades after school starts. And I'll be blading and jogging every so often.
And I'll make myself too busy to for anything.. did that once.. didn't go out to meet anyone, or I'd be in school studying, out at tuition studying... hahaha.. i'm a book freak...! some one save me! =( my saviour's forsaken me... guess I'll have to pick myself up again, no? haiz... always have to pick myself up again.. life sucks loads now..

But I've got my friends..They're great friends.. I could never live without them! =)