2004-06-23

Michelle... you can't tell charmaine..

you know how she's gonna FREAK OUT, and then i won't know what the consequences would be. You remember what happened last year.. I think this time it'll be worse.. so don't tell her anything..nvm, i'll just send you a sms later..

Anyway, today, started out flat. You know, when you feel really down and out.. yeah, that's how I felt. But, I'm meeting up with rica later. To get a cheap present for deb..
(bra i'm sorry i can't get you an expensive gift.. i'm awfully broke!) =(

And I don't know, maybe i'll spend the afternoon over at rica's. Or call gins out to the beach.. I know I need the beach at a time like this.. Or some place where I can run to without anyone bothering me all the time.

Maybe I'll go there alone.. haven't told gin what happened..
oh well...

i'm outta here... toodles..