2004-06-21

bored.. bored...


Mood: bored..

Right, I found this is Khai's blog>. Thought it'll be fun to get rid of my boredom for the while..

1. describe in detail wad's in ur wallet/pouch/bag:

In my wallet:
- receipts
- useless cards
- papernotes (that have currency worth to it)
- coins (euros, swiss francs, s'pore coins)
- those brass plates my mom makes me keep in my wallets.

In my cardholder wallet:
- cards, lots of cards.
- EZ-link card
- Indentification Card
- ATM card
- cool-looking poker cards just to beautify my cardholder
- picture of my boyfriend
- namecards of business people.. (i buy things from them)
- discount cards
- membership cards
- all my important cards..

In my Bags:
- waterbottle
- pen
- my wallets
- organiser/planner
- I love carrying light.


2. Tell us what's on your study/computer table:

- books
- papers
- stationary stuff (pen, pencils, high-lighters, rulers, the likes)
- laptop
- mobile phone
- glasses
- shades
- my handy little portable hard disk
- watch
- newspapers
- hairband + rubberband
- keys
- waterbottle
- food


3. What's in your wardrobe?

- clothes (just 1/2 of my clothes and it's full. Time for a new cupboard!)
- um.. junk. (old papers, bags)
- soft toys!
- belts
- caps
- mothballs
- hanging thing for my folded shirts
- a box of rubbish that i need to throw


4. Lastly, what's on your bed?

(ON my bed, huh?) heh..
- two pillows
- a bolster
- a MacD's foldable hellokitty soft toy
- Mashimaro stuff toy
- a stuff toy golden retriever puppy (no dogs were killed, i can assure you)--i bought that.
- my toy monkey called "Dumbass" (gary gave it to me)
- that Shrek2 "Puss in boots" huggable cushion (dad bought it for me, it was only 3$, so?)
- my trusty snuggable red pull-over. (love it! i hi-jacked that one. it was meant for gary)
- bedsheets.


5. What's under your bed? (i added this one!)

- Sony hi-fi set. it's half damaged. I can't play anything except the FM radio
- notes, LOTS of notes.
- books (I can't even start to count. it's too many)
- folders
- junk
- photo albums
- files
- papers
- plain paper


In case you were wondering, I bought my dandy bed from IKEA.. design from Switzerland, I think. In any matter, my bed frame is actually a cupboard. The top is where I sleep. And what's beneath me, would be my books that I use for school.

I have LOTS to clear. *aHem* yeah.. *sheepish grin*

Anyway, since I have many things to clear in my room. I think I should start with the wardrobe.. yup yup.. Time to clear the wardrobe. yup.

byeeeeeeee...