2004-06-17

Eamon's song is so vulgar

Eamon ~*~ I don't want you back
Mood: tired

Have been feeling out of it lately, just getting sick, exhausted, tired, headaches.. whatever sort of rubbish, I got it...

Anyway, it's obvious I can't dedicate that song to my boyfriend.. hahaha...
but I've been listening to that song coz I think the beats and the tune is nice, but not the lyrics.. it's so rude and vulgar! The singer ought to be ashamed of himself, but well, it's his song, he was probably pissed at his ex-girlfriend.

Oh, michelle, michelle, michelle.....
how could I ever survive without you? =) you're just so fun to tease!!!
And do heed my advice not to say anything.. hahaha! You'll be teased a hell lot more if you said anything.. *wink* and I think if we had that conversation while the boys and charmaine were around, you'll end up crying out of frustration.. knowing them...
Alright, alright, I'll just lessen your frustrations and stop teasing ya.. =)

Esther, you're serious right? About having a baby with your boyfriend? wow... hahaha... I find that rather hard to believe.. just give me a few more minutes to digest that little piece of good news...! :D Wow!! haha!! You're gonna be a mummy!!! *gets all teary eyed* CONGRATULATIONS ESTHER!!!!!! :D our class first mommy!!!!!
when the baby comes out, take lots and lots of pictures okay? hahaha.. he/she would be sooooooo cute! just like you!!! and he/she will have your sunshine smile too! hahaha...
Oh! I can't wait to see your kid!! This is soooo awesome!
I do hope to see you at the IJ Fest at Chijmes, okie? We can have the whole class get-together there! ;)
Aww... thanks on the blog comment.. It's not much hard work on it.. Soon, I'm gonna do up my own layouts.. hopefully photobucket doesn't hang up on me again..


OooH!!!! this reminds me... The measley pictures of stanley and haydern... (as in small small pictures)
muahahhaa... you can see... but one of them is mine... and ONLY MINE!!! *does evil laugh*
okay, sorry, I just had chocolate ice cream you see, so I'm really on a bit of a sugar high, and added on with that great news with esther's baby on the way.. =)

Anyway, stanley's up first, then my boyfriend, haydern..





sorry haydern's picture isn't very clear..
He gave me a printed out picture.. so the quality's obviously not as great as stanley's picture.. I got stanley's picture from Michelle, courtesy of charmaine.. =) through sending of files here and there..

Anyway, there you have it....
When I get Devon's.. (which, will be soon, and more teasing will go on) I will post it up...

So, enjoy those measley pictures, I bid you a good day...
I'm going to tease those two sisters of mine again!

Tata!!!!