2004-06-16

heh heh heh...

i'm shoooo old...
Mood: exhausted..

Another 32 more posts, and I'll hit 200 posts, not too old around here I guess?
hahahaha!

Anyway, I submitted in my application form for the scholarship thing. I'm only the 19th person in my school, but there's like over 50 applicants from NTU.. I do hope they give scholarships going on a per school basis. I doubt I'll have a high chance of getting that scholarship, the guy standing next to me had full A's on his applications and he's from the University.. now, that ultimately sucks...coz i'm not that great with my work actually.

Oh, I was in the train today, and Ming, I really agree with what you said about the train thing. In her post the other day, on the train, she was talking about some fella staring at a spot next to her, and it turned out to be the NO SMOKING sign.

Today, I had a different incident.

It's that "Let's all talk and laugh and heck them" and the mobile phone incident.
Most people were sleeping in the train, but there was this group of boys who were in the train, talking and laughing away.. I didn't pay much attention to them, I was paying direct attention to the girl seated in front of me.

She was busy typing on her mobile, sending out some messages. Once in a while, she'd stop, close her flip phone (it was a Samsumg X430) and then look up to the ceiling, stare at me, and then close her eyes and smile to herself. That's only after she sends out the message, probably to her boyfriend, I suppose.

It made me wonder of the many little things in life that people don't bother to stop and look at. I mean, look at david blaine. He had to do something so drastic (that new york thing, Vertigo, i think), just to achieve something that would be considered as a little thing in life.

But with what that is so little, you don't really come to realise that it actually makes a deep impact in your life. Do you?

haha, so i'm getting all smart and philosophical today.. but anyway, my point is, when you just concentrate on looking at everyone and observe what actually happens, it's actually in that moment of time when you find out the little things in life more worth while.. hahaha...


Oh, was reading your blog, Junie, (--___--||) what's wrong with my smirk?
or my grin?
makes you wanna run far far FAR away, doesn't it?
Junius was doing his little "thank-yooou" notes for the people he knew. awww... I'm first on the list of your sisters huh? muahaha....

This is what he wrote:
"Angeline: Although many times I've been pissing you off with the so many things I couldn't do for u in the past, thanks for the understanding you gave. I couldn't thank you more with just a word of "thanks". Have been quite fun going out with you, walking in the rain, and taking numerous no-background neoprints, and sharing so many personal experiences with me in our countless MSN conversations. Pretty sweet-looking person plus a sweet character. Just one bad point, you are a just a devilish angel. Whenever people see a grin or smirk on your face, first thing to do is to run away from you. Haha..
Had pretty good memories with you as my sis, so yah.. have fun when you start school, dun be a slacker anymore yah? Meet up with ya soon. ( I know what I own you, dun have to remind me.. I'll always remember them. =D)"


heh heh heh... beware, I'm not as angelic as you'd think me to be. oh well...

It's fun scaring this 'brother' of mine. muahahaha.