2004-06-15

you should try Gmail

it's not advertising...
Mood: just bummed..

it's not for advertising, but g-mail's great.. you get like 1000MB free space to store all your mail, it's really cool.. you know, celebrities ought to get such e-mail servers. They could store as much mails from their fans all at once, although it might just run out sooner or later, there's always the deleting to be done.. lol..

But the thing is, you could store so much mail, it'll be impossible to see how much space you've got left. So, I really recommend everyone to try out Gmail.. it's cool. =)

One of these days, I'm gonna do up my blog to the extent that I could use actual smilies on the blog content. not those typed out smilies like :) :P ;P =) =D that kinda thing.. but those animated ones that you can find on the tagger's.

Awww... michelle left me SIX BIG HUUUUUUGS!!! Mich, you're such a darling! mwah! hahaha... I just love my sisters so much..

Oh, to Chris from Germany who left his pin in the Guestmap, thank you so much for that! You're probably the first one to do that.. basically coz I left MY OWN PIN in MY OWN GUEST MAP. can you believe how lame I can get when I'm bored? heh, well, that's that.

Chris, I tried visiting your site, but I couldn't understand a single thing that was there as I don't know German, except for that word kontakt (that means Contact, i know hehe!)... so I really didn't know what it was all about.. I think you're playing in a band? and it's called A Place to Hide ? Yeah? hahaha...
Cool! and all but the downloads section, yeah, I'll go check that one out. ;)

Thanks once again, on leaving your pin there! The rest of you should follow suit and leave your mark on my guestmap. Here you have someone willing to let you leave your own mark on their property, yet you don't take that opportunity to do so! I just don't understand that rebel side of people. It's stupid.

Ooooh... I didn't see that comment there in my post..
To the anonymous poster, heh, well, maybe you were concentrating hard on something else than on the pain, so maybe that's why you didn't feel a thing.. hahah.. well, different people have different pain resistance, that's what makes us all so different..

But, thank you for your comment, it's the first time anyone's commented directly to my post like that. Once again, everyone should follow this anonymous poster's lead and post in the commentary to the posts. It'll be very much appreciated! ^__^

Alright, I'll just go meet my doom with my dad later.
I just remembered I have a testimonial to find, a scholarship application to complete and if I'm gonna submit in that application, I have to take out all those ear studs all over again.

Perhaps, I will take them off.