2004-06-14

shit i'm late

Mood: excited

Today, I'll be going out at 1115hrs to meet my best friends, rica and debra..

Meet them. haha..
Alright, I'll just do simple introductions of them to you.
I've known those two crazy girls for 6 years already, ever since we were wee 13 year-olds.

Anyway, rica... she's always been the shy girl in class.. never speaks unless spoken to, never gets involved unless we make her participate... she's still quite the same as she was 6 years ago..

Debra.. she's the crazy one. She's a part-time model who hates modelling, she's skinny and rica and I constantly call her a science laboratory skeleton. She's still as wacky and crazy as ever as she was 6 years ago too..

They're both my bestest buddies I can find in my life.. always there to hear my constant whinnings and all that.. haha..

alright, I'm running late with meeting them..
I'll blog more when I'm home tonight.. =)