2004-06-14


Mood: outta it...

Mainly coz I kinda pissed my mom off... I pierced my right ear... yes, again. This time, it's a pair.. so i've got 3 holes in my ear lobe now. It hurts like hell. Trust me, piercing two studs into your ear at one go isn't a fun thing. Well, it IS fun... but it's not fun when it starts hurting..

But anyways, yeah, rica and debbie got their ears pierced too.. rica had one on her right ear and debbie had another one on top of her left ear.

Debra decided to take hers out though. She felt really bad about piercing her ear, her parents were really disappointed with her about it. No doubt, my mom yelled at me about it.. She even demanded a body check. "Show me your navel! NOW!" she even wanted to check if I pierced my nipples.. I think that's gross. Ears are enough. No navel, no nipples.. ewww....

Oh, and it's final. I'm never ever ever gonna get my ears or any body part pierced again. Nuh uh.. haha.. As my readers, you have witnessed that solemn vow that I just typed out.

Anyway, I feel like I'm burning up or something.. My skin feels cold and clammy and I feel darn hot inside. bleh.

Heh.. I went bowling with debbie and her younger cousin brother, Russell. I call him Russ. He's a cute boy. He looks like some American Born Chinese.. nice features and all. But for a boy at his age (he's 13), he's too perverted. What do they teach kids in schools these days? nothing but sex? he was telling me that a regular guy would think about sex like 238 times a day. and breasts were "Two Bulging Things"... boys..

He's a major entertainment source to me today.. had me laughing quite the bit while watching him bowl. He did the Simpson's style bowling.. it was hilarious even though he had a strike and a spare in another round after that..Haha...he's like the little irritating brother that I have at home too. But one with more sense, that is.


Anyway, guess I'm making today's entry short. I still don't feel too good. (I took two hours to type this entry, so go figure.)

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

P.S. And Mich has the Lasalle-SIA Sports team jerseys... NOT Harvard's... well, it's still cool! hahaha.. but I think Harvard would be cool too.. lol..