2004-06-17

29 more posts....

till it hits 200 posts...
Mood: it's just like that..


Um, I HAD something in mind to post just now, but I've totally forgotten what already..

Nevermind.

Anyways, I'm going down to the old school today.. crap.. didn't tell mich... oh well..
umm.. lets see... going there with rica, then i'll be headed to her place to help her with some geekster's stuff (setting up a blog, teaching her html codings, transfer some new songs over) heh.. yeah, that means I'm bringing along my trusty lil' pocket portable hard disk.. heh heh..

yeah, well, that's about it then..

Oh, I had this weird dream just before I woke up.
What does it mean when you're in this toilet which so happens to be built into the tree roots, and you feel the whole tree moving, and you look out, you're moving with the tree... but when you're done with your 'business', you look out again, you're back at where the tree was originally at? What does it mean?