2004-06-16

blah blee blue... bleargh...

now I see the usefulness in portable hard disks..
Mood: bored, exhausted


Yeah, I bought this portable hard disk a while back ago, well, Gary did, and I use it mostly, to store whatever little shit I want to store in it. It's dead useful, really. You can store songs, documents, software... well, it really depends how many gigs you have inside. We bought a 60-gig one I think. *evil laugh*

It's dead useful..I can just transfer files over to rica's laptop within seconds instead of having to transfer it over the net. (the ones transferred over the net ALWAYS fails) at least with my trusty little gadget, I can be sure it gets transferred over properly! =) ooooh... mich, you like what I just typed? it's neat right? hahaha... I bet devon would be like "oh, i've got one of those too... costly, but great to use!" hahaha..

Who's devon?
okay, meet devon, a potential boyfriend for our dear michelle. (okay, that was mean of me to do that, but hey, it's just for laughs!) ;P

Anyway, Devon's one out the two best friends of my boyfriend, haydern. The other fella's Stanley, we'll talk about those two for today.
but, devon first.

He's this really wild guy, frequently going out clubbing, doing all sorts of wild stuff (but don't all guys do that too? heh) and well, like I said, he's a wild guy.
He's a really cool person, into computers like us geeksters, doing up websites and if he likes doing websites, he probably loves IT gadgets, RP-gaming, and anything to do with computers.
Into watersports, just like our dear michelle (you blushing yet?), he loves wakeboarding, but he does sailing too.. (aww mich.. you JUST have to blush now.. QUICK! blush! muahaha)And he loses his cool really fast too. He hates it when you play a bad joke on him.. (argh.. he just loves being the anti-climax, doesn't he?) but yeah, that's him...

Seriously, Devon would rather play the joke on you, rather than you on him. smart move.. muahaha.. so I have to construct a good plan to play a good joke on him... heh heh...

Then, there's Stanley. Stanley's a Shaw. as in, Shaw Organisation, Shaw Brothers, the cinema-organiser, Shaw.. yeah.. you get it? well, he's the son of the big boss running the Shaw Organisation. I think.
But, his father's company aside, Stanley's this really hilariously funny guy.. He could get you laughing within 5 minutes after you chat with him, and added along with haydern and devon, it's non-stop laughter for your entire outing with them. (information courtesy of Charmaine)

I'd say Stanley would be the live wire among those three, he and Devon would be clowning away non-stop just to crack haydern up.. (they nearly crashed their plane when they showed the pilots THEIR own rendition of William Hung's "She Bangs". They were later told off by the cabin crew to shut up before the plane REALLY crashed.) I told haydern that they wouldn't need to hi-jack a plane just to crash it next time, all they had to do was to show their funny bones, and you'll get a crashed plane.

Anyway, Stanley's got his eyes on Charmaine. I had haydern talk to stanley, so that's how I know.. Devon told michelle too, didn't he, mich? hahaha... Char had a rather long chat with me, and we got to that topic, but she told me I couldn't tell haydern or michelle a single thing, so, yeah, sorry michelle... :S but when the time is right, I'll tell you, okay? she told me to keep a secret, and I have to keep it a secret...

Stanley used to be in his highschool's ice hockey team.. If I could, I'd post a small measley picture of him up here, along with haydern's.. but that's only if photobucket.com would get its bucket upright again and get moving. The server's down.. and really, it's so annoying when that happens..

Oh, back to our subject at hand, Stanley. Stanley's about a year or two younger than me. He loves doing any sports, but well, I guess he loves ice hockey lots.. haha.. looks like Mr Shaw's a school jockey huh? hahahha..
He models from time to time (unlike haydern: I bet he'd just pose for his picture taken, that guy goes nuts if you told him to model) but haydern says stanley's camera-shy. (mich, get your digicam ready, okay? hopefully I get mine by the end of the year.. muahah!)

Hmm... Stanley's really great with kids, (actually so are devon and haydern) they help out at this local hospital in sydney.. so if any readers in sydney, you just go visiting the hospital, you hear the kids in the pediatrics screamin', "BROTHER HAYDERN!!!!" then you'll know.. they're in the house. lol.. The kids go wild when they're there.. just the other day, stanley baked some killa-tastin' brownies for them! hahaha..

But seriously, just by knowing these three great but utterly crazy guys, I'd say, I know life better like this, than any other time else. (well, I love laughing with my sisters too!)
I'm proud to have them as my friends, they're such wild and crazy fellas.. just like me! hahah!