2004-06-20

heh......... eh...... :(

damn damn damnations...
Mood: bored.. tired... headache...


Went out with Gary this afternoon to Kinokuniya's.. was searching for Matt Ridley's "Genome: The Autobiography of a species in 23 chapters"... it's a really good book. It's more like a thesis... in a fiction, story-like form..

It's much more interesting rather than reading a pictureless textbook from the school library that just beats about the same bloody point over and over again without progressing anywhere.

I'd have borrowed that book from Jezz previously. And even though I read only 32 pages out of the entire book, I still thought it was interesting. Well, it is for me.

I can assure you, it's not a good read if you're one for all about testosterones.. no action in this one.

Anyway, my headache's back.. :( so, I'm just gonna do other mindless stuff, like chatting with my friends.. and well, yeah, just that...

Good night to the other worlds..
I'm in my world once more..