2004-06-19

Last entry for the day..

I mean it.. last blog for the day..
Mood: *yawns* bored.


Usually people would blog once in 3 days, or once in like a fortnight.. or whatever..
Me, I blog in like 3 to 4 times a day, depending on my mood. Sometimes once a day, or none. HEH!

Just put on some fresh sheets on my bed. Sprayed on that perfume for the sheets. I'm telling you, I have no idea why I spray all that perfume just to make myself sneeze. haha.. great. Makes me look kinda dumb doing that.

Well, I think I'm going to head to bed early tonight.

(For once, really!)

Due to:
1) an annoying headache (that's been going on for 3 days),
2) that stoopid twitching eyebrow (ALSO 3 days),
3) the comfy cool weather,
4) the cold air blowing into my home from all the windows,
5) not having anyone to talk to,
6) the radio playing slow sleepy music,
7) the night being dragged so long (it's only 2110hrs?!?),
8) nothing else to blog in here,
9) have some more notes left to read before bed, and lastly...
10)I have EYE BAGS. I NEED sleep!


SO, I bid thee good night, sweet dreams, and allow those bed bugs to chew your butts off.. ;)

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....