2004-06-18


Mood: still bored

well, this looks like a really boring and listless day for me.
Nevertheless, I went poking my mouse buttin (yea, i pronounce it as 'buttin' instead of 'button') into other people's blogs, reading a few lines here and there..
Recommendations from the Caliblog people.. So, you can see some new links in :: the Reads section.. feel free to read their blogs. As far as I know, they're better reads than mind anytime. (for I don't feel the need to blog anything much more, you don't really read anything of substance)

Well, most of the things you read here would be mindless things like what mindless stuff that happens in my mindless mundane life. (okay, so maybe not)

But anyway, within those 7 months of vacation since the start of december'03 till now, my life has been lousily spent (if you're looking at me as Angeline, the workaholic) or I could make you look the other way and tell you, it's been the best 7 months in my entire life!! (I'm making you look at me as Angeline, the born slacker)

If there's anything I could do well, it would be to slack, slack, slack and slack more. I haven't exercised regularly in 3 months, have not picked up a novel and finished it in 6 months, and I haven't maintained a job for more than 18 hours. And while I may complain and whine about it, I've actually come to enjoy all this slacking, and complaining and whinning about it makes it just about 200% better, coz I love seeing the faces of my friends who are already studying, or still working.

yeah, it's one of my bad habitual hobbies to watch people's facial expressions. From happy to sad, frustration to anger, anger to total helplessness.... sad to happy, vice versa. I just love watching people's faces change from an expression to another. Even if it means to make them hate me for that moment, I will do that, just to watch their facial expressions.

Junius calls that habitual hobby of mine as a cruel heartless thing to do, but hey, I TRIED getting out of it. It just draws me back for more. =P

Anyway, let me tell you, within these long 7 months of vacation, I could pretty much say I've tried it all, but I didn't try hard enough. heh.. *grins* go figure.

Oh, there's this new show that's gonna be aired here on the local tv channel in Singapore. It's that silly show called The Simple Life. I do suppose it's already been aired over in America. It's got Paris Hilton, and that other girl in it. Trying to get two spoilt socialites from Hollywood to do simple household chores.. *snickers to herself* oh man, as much as I'd hate NOT to say it, it's gonna be super FUN watching them SUFFER!!!

Really makes me wonder, are all socialites in hollywood that spoilt? jeez... I'm just glad my boyfriend knows how to wash his dishes and cook his own meals.. =) at least I know how to cook, wash, clean and make a mess out of everything again just so I can cook, wash and clean again. (a bloody process which repeats every single day)

hahhaha... stupid really, you clean the place up, wash everything, just so you can make a bloody mess out of it again! :P Well, that's me! hahaha...

Okay, time for me to go back to slacking...
Titan A.E. is on TV now... ;)