2004-06-21

yet another night of tossing and turning...

:S this really sucks..
Mood: tired

you know, although last night's nightmares weren't too bad, they're still nightmares. I mean, walking about a headless corpse, with missing fingers, and it's seated upright in the chair. My aunt was cleaning up the corspe. *shudders* Ugh, enough of Six Feet Under. But really, I haven't watched that show in AGES! =(

Well, yihan, I dreamt that you and eugene were in my dream too, but that one was an okay dream.. We were all at Esplanade. You called me before I went there saying you two would be there watching a recital I think. I was supposed to be there to supervise something. I only know I had something to do there. But anyway, yihan came up with this really cool thing. From totally casual clothes, he managed to transform it into a whole lounge suit.

Blah, it's just a DREAM, so I can't say much.

Well, I'm off to do more blogging.. in other blogs.
Check out my new blog, (i did it with my two best friends, bra and rice, go ahead and check it out! :P)