2004-06-22

2.15am and i can't sleep

insomnia hits me again
Mood: upset

I will face michelle with a pathetic look later, and she will go "what's wrong, sis?" And then I will tell her everything that happened. She will get pissed off first, then worried and then she'll give me that great big hug she gives and then I will be the Psycho girlfriend caller and ring haydern's mobile till he picks it up.

Hopefully, that will all happen.

honestly, I really don't feel like doing anything much.. But Per told me to call him like over 10 times, so I will give him a call anyways. I just hope I don't blow up at him though. Really, he's the one and ONLY fella that I let my tears be shed for. (my heart broke for the ex, but i never did cry, I just faked it) No other person alive has that ability to make me cry willingly you know.. Well, not besides my mom and the primary school teachers. I haven't once in my life shed a tear for any other human alive and breathing when the reason wasn't one that included chidings and punishments. Haydern, you will have to fear your life.. many people would be after you should this turn out to be all a joke.

Then again, I hope it's all a joke. It's all just a bad joke... Like before. ugh...
I gotta go.. I just don't feel like typing anymore..


Then again, I have to type... so that I can vent it all out..

argh!!!!

whatever.