2004-06-21

I just... don't know...

I just don't know anymore.

Serene, a cousin of mine, had her nick over MSN as "OMG! My cousins are all so young yet their thinkings are so mature... am I being childish?"

Chances are, no, you're not.

It's always in the innocense of the younger children that you find the maturity of the wisest. Well, most of the time anyway.


Finally heard something from haydern...
you know, I could really use a good screaming vent session now. I'm happy to hear from him, that's no doubt. But he's talking rubbish that I don't wish to hear and seriously, that scares me a whole lot. So right now, I'm in serious thinking of whether to cry out of joy coz he's alive somehow, or to cry out of frustration coz he's talking about death to me.

Seriously. I need someone to kill me right now.

ugh...
perhaps those nightmares were worth it..
More nightmares would come, and then perhaps I'll die in my sleep one night.

Isn't that pleasant? to die in your sleep?

Anyway, i'm gonna see what I can do with that stubborn boyfriend of mine...