2004-06-21

absent-mindedness strikes...

AGAIN!
Mood: much better mood

I had in mind, again, something to post. That was only 45 seconds ago. Damn me and my short-term memory. Actually, i had a few things to post. I just seem to have lots to speak of lately. That's good, y'know. Least I have something to talk about. Even though it's too wordy most of the time, coz let me remind you, everything I have here on the internet are all spur-of-the-moment things.

Even this post, it's spur of the moment.
Really, if you'd have enough time, I could invite you to read whatever nonsense I have on this blog alone, and I bet you'd need approximately 2 days to finish all that is here. (assuming you are a regular human, with regular and NORMAL reading speeds)


Alright, enough of all that nonsense.
I can't seem to remember what shit I wanted to post, so I'll post some other shit on here..

Instead of clearing out my wardrobe today, I actually fell asleep.. heh.. nah, it wasn't pure procastination. I was actually very tired, what with the lack of sleep the past 5 nights. I really needed some rest, the sofa was empty, the TV was off, the desktop wasn't busy producing bombing sounds made by my older brother's constant online-gaming. So, what more could I ask for? Jumped on the sofa I did, and sleep I got.

But Terra had to butt into my well-needed sleep, she pranced about the whole sofa, chewing at my shorts, my toes, my hair.. she nearly got to my lip (yuck), but I managed to throw her off the sofa and get some more sleep.
After an hour, during which she gave up meowing and jumped on to the seat next to my sofa and proceeded imitating me by stretching her whole body out on the seat and slept belly facing up.

20 minutes later, I found her jumping and walking all over my stomach. Man, did she get fat.. she's so heavy! hahahaa.. anyway, after that, I decided to quit sleeping.. went to my trusty lil' laptop here and replied a few messages, but promptly got knocked out again for another 15 minutes, this time in my bed. hahaha..

For once, NO dreams! haha! :D
You know, you'll hardly see me this happy.. heh.. :D
Oh! tomorrow, I go to Michelle's chalet! this is gonna be great.. but as it is, I can't help but worry about haydern. That fella's been MIA for 5 days too.. another 2 more days, and I know he's been avoiding me.

Right, I found out that Terra broke her tooth earlier this afternoon. Just now, she accidentally swallowed her tooth while having dinner. So, she looks like Bucky from Get Fuzzy. What's more, it's the same side where Bucky's tooth got snapped off..

Well, I'll be changing the layouts for the blogs soon.. It'll be fresh new looks.. ;)
Look out for them..

Argh! where's mich when you need her? hahaha.. I'm gonna have a problem finding her for tomorrow's meeting place.. :S oh well...