2004-06-22

this ultimately sucks

if I had the money...
Mood: exhausted. upset. depressed.

You probably won't read much the next few days. I have lots of stuff to talk about to with my boyfriend.. it's giving me splitting headaches, and I do hope every ounce of effort I put into him, will pay off after all of it.

My family still knows nothing about what's going on.. I think mom knows something's going on, but she's just still not sure about it. Oh who cares..

Anyway, I can't believe my aunts call my cat "Bitchy"!! that term really offended me. For I love my cat loads, even if she's mean to any one that she's not familiar with.. Perhaps I will take her out with me... down to the lobbies on evenings..

Went to downtown east today.. To play with michelle.. sadly, we didn't get to play much.. coz of that stupid ivy woman.. (no offense there, chelle, but I hated her character) We bowled a little.. my score was 83.. and michelle's was 56 I think. that next lane fella, Yi Yong Hua guy, I think he's a pro, coz his score was like 164 kinda thing.. with so many spares and strikes.heh.

We found out about haydern's condition at the net kiosk while walking about. I don't feel like talking about that here, coz it upsets me so much. Makes me feel like crying. But I just found out, I ran out of tears.. so my heart's doing all the crying instead.

I don't know.. *sighs*

Well, got home about two hours ago..
interesting fact for the day: Mich's mom's name is angeline too.

To Mich: Sorry I haven't been the greatest of guests today yah.. I just had too much on my mind, you know that too.. Trying hard not to break down there was a really tough thing to do, really. But with ya there, at least it's not so bad.
Well, at least you know stuff no one else knows except for me. Just keep on reading that thing.. but don't tell anyone else of that page. It's supposed to be a private thing. There's probably alot more stuff I wanna tell ya, but I ain't got the mood to right now.


anyway, my head's spinning somewhat. I'm just gonna go jump into bed, then write something stupid in my journal, then try to get some rest (rica's advice).. so yeah.

bye.