2004-06-23

Okay, blogging definitely is addictive. And it seems to me that I can't get away from it even though how upset I'm feeling at the moment.

Still, I won't talk about it. Although about 20% of you would know what's going on.. you, meaning my friends..

Here's a nice little quote that I felt was really interesting and meaningful, at least to me..

"As we advance in life, it becomes more and more difficult. but in fighting the difficulties, the inmost strength of the heart is developed." - Vincent van Gogh

I don't know, today, everything I do, everything I listen to, everything I read, everything I touch, every single thing.. that I come to lay my eyes upon, seems to tell me to hold on strong, and to reflect on everything that's happened. It's interesting how things works. Well, how things work for me anyway..

Whenever I'm feeling down and out, I seem to pick up signs faster and see things in their more obvious ways.

Heh, I don't know.. all the songs I've heard on the radio today.. so depressing!

Anyway, today went out with rica.. for just like three hours I guess.. we went to get my present for debra's birthday.. Then sat at Starbucks to drink that new Strawberry and cream.. it's just strawberry ice-blended milkshake.. but not as thick as mos burger's..
Um... didn't do much.. Coz I didn't really feel like doing much.. just walked about the whole of Compass Point.. went window shopping, rica did more looking rather than me. I just walked about taking up pieces of clothes and discriminated the awful designs on them. One day, when all this mess have been cleared up, we will both open our own fashion label, and produce our own clothes, as a side hobby. muahahaha..

We went to the library as well.. I tried looking up for that thing.. but too bad, library doesn't have it.. oh well, the net's still the best, I guess?
Hmm... after that.. we pretty much sat in the bus interchange's metal seats.. big and spacious, but most definitely NOT comfy. Oh well.. nothing seems nice anymore, do they?

Okay, make an exception for my bed. I love my bed too much to call it UN-comfy..! ^__^

Hey, rica!
Thanks for keeping me some company today... :) I appreciated it very much..!
On friday, we'll have to do lots and lots of drinking! :D I'm looking forward to that.. But I doubt Aunt jean would allow more than a flute of wine.. :S oh well..
I'll just drink as much as I can then! ;) hahaha.. then I can see you and debra get drunk and laugh at you two crazy girls, and forget about my problems for one night..

Sweet! ;P

so, yeah... I'm gonna go do some other stuff.. I feel like i'm burning up a slight fever.. so gonna rest for a while.. yeah..