2004-06-28

Two......

you know, it's not everyday that I would tell you about my boyfriend.. haha... well, you'd think it's rather gross to hear about me babbling all the mushy stuff about him. (like, D'uH!!) heh.. ANYWAY...

today, I shall tell you about what haydern's like to me.... well, I'll just cut all the mushy stuff out as much as possible...
He's just THAT one-of-a-kind person. You know, the one who could make your heart melt by just doing something so simple as buying candy for the little kid who accidentally let go of his balloon? yeah, he's like that...
And he's the kind who would just be like this little puppy... whenever he does something nice for anyone, he'd rush to tell me about it, and obviously that makes me so proud of and happy for him, and I'd praise him for his great job done.. and he'd be like that little excitable puppy barking away happily! hahaha..I just find that so adorable and cute.. =)

Every morning, previously, that is... he would send me a poem through text messaging to my mobile.. it'll always be something sweet and wonderful. I'm amazed by how he does it, coz he's never done poetry before.. (he used to find it a total bore) and he could just whip up poem after poem just for me! his first poem to me was only about 8-10 lines.. and it took him over an hour to conjure that up! hahaha... I found that really very sweet of him to do that! ^__^

Every night, (also previously) he'd stay up till it was midnight, singapore time, just to chat with me.. it'll be around 2 or 3 in the morning, depending on the season.. While I constantly nag at him not to do that and to get more sleep, he still stays up to chat with me every single night..! pray tell, isn't that the most greatest thing ever? haha.. to have him as my boyfriend who would sacriface his sleep for me.. i mean, that's rather bad.. but i always go "awwwwwwwww......." just thinking about those lil' gestures that he does just for me all the time..

heh heh heh....

but, well... he's been such a difficult person lately.. can't seem to even get to him...
nevermind, i shall... perservere!!! *determined look*


Anyway, school was rather unexpected today...
I thought orientation would be something so plain and dumb..and that I'd have some really unenthusiastic spastic idiots for classmates. When I got there, I REALLY REALLY thought I'd have those sort of classmates, coz they really looked so dull and out of life... but heh... after introducing ourselves, those little devil horns started poking out.. ;) whahah! i shouldn't have been fooled by their quiet exteriors... *shrugs* oh well...

The other classes, they were like.. acting like they were too cool to do anything. Seriously, that sucks the fun out of it.. but well, it's better than to have those that DELIBERATELY tried too hard to have fun..

We won the treasure hunt! Honestly, honestly! I think we're the FITTEST class ever! We could run sooo fast, solve our clues even faster, and found all the little puzzle pieces faster than ever! really, we're the fittest class! I mean, sure, we don't have the greatest looking of people... but well, I do hope my class is the best that they've got there... =) really, I hope my class excells in everything that we do.. it'll be so great!

Oh, I'm going to take up French as a course module elective.. it'll be 60 hours.. they had only french, german, japanese and business mandarin.. but yuck, not gonna take jap and chinese again... i ran away from Junior college just not to do those two subjects..!

Hmm..what else is there? yeah, my classmates are rather okay to me.. they're all cheerful..they're all so jovial and all.. haha.. not too bad.. =)

and umm... oooh.. hahaha... the other girls and I planned to do this "go to the campus pool" thingy whenever we're free... heehee... =) get a reason to go swimming lah.. hurhurhur... now i can get a tan... hopefully!

Well, I gotta go... my mom's frigging nagging at me... to go sleep now..
toodles...