2004-07-01

crap... shit... like i'm so dead.

went to school today....
Mood: sian man...

to get those lecture notes... think I said that earlier. but in any case. it's like OMFG... communication skills and technical writing is like farked up shit man........... *sweatdrops*

and then heh... I don't know, I have only 5 tough modules this semester alone. And frigging hell, it all looks so alienated to me! don't understand a little wee bit of it... (okay, that's exaggerating, coz i do understand that little wee bit..!) hahaha...

In ANY case, I have to teach joyce hay later at one in the afternoon. it's physics. crap. i haven't studied that in like AGES!!! heh... nvm lah... see what i can do..

so, yeah....
can't stop thinking of haydern leh.. haiz... his words are so disturbing....
come to think of it, he IS rather disturbing... *shudders*
if anyone in Foundation Year of UNSW, sydney Australia is reading this, go find Stanley Shaw and tell him to contact me through here, thanks... (well knowing i can't get to haydern directly, guess that's the only way i can get to them..)

someone, HELP me get to that fella... that crazy crazy insane boyfriend of mine... yeah well, i still love him anyways. hahaha... ;)