2004-07-01

So comes a new world, a new place..

You knwo, just the other day, 2 nights ago, specifically.. there was a sudden black out... indonesia failed on us and didn't send the gas to us as planned.

Let me tell you, 2 hours of NO electricity, NO gas, but at least there's still water.. hehe.. *shrugs* heh, i've been shrugging lots lately, haven't I?

haiz.. you know, when school starts, I really have no time to play at all... oh wait, I do you know.. *scans down the timetable* mondays and tuesdays, I end school at 2pm! :) great! I get to go swimming like that. but I gotta go get my bikini or something.. hahah.. no swim wear for me... :S

hmm... i'm gonna get my lecture notes later, was thinking of getting them just at about 9am... but i planned to meet with the rest of the class at 1pm.. perhaps I should go get my notes first, then go meet them, then direct them in how to get their stuff....coz I'm sure all of them are really blur too.. haha.. okay, i'll ask dad to send me there later.

heh.. cool cool... i love meeting up with my new classmates, coz firstly, I tried hard not to let my depression get to me, I've got a new slate there, I can start ANY way I want on these new play grounds. There's no other SJC-ian there, so I won't need to worry on what ethics to behave in. I can be wild, or I can be quiet.. or I can be the leader, the follower, or that blur dip-shit by the sidelines. so far, I've chosen role of the leader.. I do hope to continue with that...

Or right, some bloody blur dip shit sotong used my chatterbox name! >__< said that someone was gonna do some strip show at an upcoming class gathering?!?! what the hell? what class gathering?

I just remember tying out somewhere that my class came up with the GAY idea, and we made the OG in-charge Lionel, and the emcee Leon do a pole dance each! man, they grind.. hahahhahaa... whoever said ANYTHING about a strip show? and puh-lease... there's NO such thing, and even IF there is, I never agreed to it. so to the bloody blur dip shit sotong, make yourself clear please. and for goodness sake, it's UPCOMING, not UPCOMONG and what shit.. i don't do 'u', i do 'you'... get it? get your ENGLISH perfect Dude!!

Right, I have to improve my vocabulary already, so you stupid buffon using my name, you can really, really, i'm telling you, just go learn your english, alright? it stinks to know impersonators just don't impersonate well enough. Insults MY IMAGE!!!

anyway, gotta get going....
so i'll update here laters.... toodles for now!