2004-06-30

ZERO.....

i am now TWO HUNDRED POSTS old on THIS blog!!!

Anyway, today, last day of orientation... oi, rica, where on earth is that comment?? don't see it anywhere....

Besides that... hahahhaa.... hmm... went to get those tickets for the IJ fest for saturday.. saw michelle.. she lost soooo much weight ah... sis, EAT MORE!!!! >__<
you wanted to know what's in the letter right? I'll tell ya when you get on MSN or something.. I don't wanna just blare it out like that.. hahaa...

Hmm... went to Takashimaya for lunch with debra just now. We went to Mos Burger's... Met YanFen there.. she's changed loads, that's cool.. she's going to ITEclementi to do Administrative Office work.

there's nothing much to type in today... I got a letter from Charmaine.. and then a hell load of stuff I still need a little bit more time to digest.. had a long chat with jezzie kor... hahaha... more stuff to digest.. and along with today's e-learning stuff.. i have even MORE stuff to digest!

hmm... anyways, orientation today was boring.. met the professor mentor. His name's Jay Kaelash. he's damn fierce you know? so frigging fierce! heh.. dunno whether to like that or not... and well... e-learning was rather informative.. I wanna see if i can go get my individual timetable yet not..

Anyway, it's so boring today... like, okay lah... didn't do anything much anyways. so can't complain much. I'm just having lots on my mind now....