2004-06-29

ONE.....

more post... till it hits the big 2-0-0!!! :D

Orientation was such a blast today..
Although I was really disappointed that only 16 people in my class were left behind.. the other 10 were missing... it was so pathetic, but we managed to get by..

I've nearly lost all my voice now.. oh well.. hahaha...
Leon was a good emcee throughout this orientation.. which is cool, it's good.. haha..
he kept the crowd lively and all that, really, it's all thanks to him! oh, that fella's got Dutch blood in him and he's got FIVE names excluding his last name.. he beat haydern's! well, haydern wanted one other name, but obviously I can't say it here... hahaha..

hmm... i smell paint at the moment. yeah, they're repainting my block. It stinks man... >__< drives me insane.. giving me headaches..

Okay, I really have NOTHING to do online, for once. Besides all this blogging to do, that is. I think my class will stick together and strive to be the best in the MB'04 co-hort..We HAVE to anyway. We can't just let 0402 just get away with it like that! *huffs* not after WE won the treasure hunt, AND the telematches!!! =(

*shrugs* oh well.. I'll get someone to bring a digicam to school when school starts.. and we'll take pictures, so that I can post it up here. I think that'll be cool... ;)

And if they're all cool enough, we can have a class blog, AND a class website.. whoa, way cool? ;)

My OGLs, Melvin and Noraisha (aisha for short) they're both really laid-back coolios-worthy people.. Melvin's so much like Daryl, I guess.. hahaha.. Daryl's my cousin, btw.. and aisha... aisha's just plain cute... ;P they're nice, cool OGLs!!!

Hmm.. tomorrow I'll get to meet my personal mentor. Hope I get a really good caring one.. whaha... I hope it's Lionel Lau. He's really cool.. but he's the Discipline Master for my batch. oh well, I just pray I get one that cares for my class lots...

Oh, I think I'll be great friends with that indian guy in my class... Kumaran, yuppo.. that's his name. And ee ren, he's from Montfort. And I'll be least friendly with.. hmm.. dunno... hahaha.. maybe nadia.. *shrugs* i dunno.. perhaps xiao hui or yumei.. depends really.

Anyway, I'm off...
I neeeeeed rest. have another day tomorrow. okay, toodles for now..