2004-07-03

aww... like frigging hell!!!!

I can't wear contact lenses on my inorganic chem prac days!!! :(
phew! thank goodness it's only on Tuesdays!!! heh heh... haiz..... i've been feeling down and outta it for the whole of yesterday.. it's so depressing, really.
I had to get over it the hard way, coz my two best friends were decidedly being ignorant (okay, not quite, i rejected debra's one and only call to me) and I was left to fend for myself alone again. Luigi said to talk to him if i needed someone to talk to.. but anyway, I turned to... who was that again... well, i turned to yihan, eugene, jezz and khai... yihan and eugene, i've always turned to... I know I can trust on them to be there for me all the time. haiz... i used to turn to him for help, now it's because of him, and I don't know who to go for help.. Jezz always being my great kor kor... helps me all the time anyways... thanks ah kor... :) you're the best dude ever... =)

anyway, there's so much to say!!! I have so little time to say it too.. that's why I always type long entries. coz i don't know which would be my last. who knows if i'd die in my sleep tonight? (that better not happen, coz i paid $25 for the All Blue IJ Arts Fest)

well, I'll see what I can post later though... for now, I'm going to take my shower then head to bed... toodles!

(Regan's Rollin' rawks!!!)