2004-07-08

another quick entry...

hahhahaa...
allison said nice things on the first day of school.. Ian reminded me of that while I was reading his blog just now...

"Friends are the chocolate chips in our cookie lives.." hahah.. now, there's a good one, allison! oh, allison's adopted french name was this really cute one... it's Aurelie.. but she didn't know how to pronounce it, (i recommended Claire, but she wanted a "A" name..) so she told Mr Tse, "I want that name before the 'orh-hor' one.." hahahah! :D my goodness.. the entire class was laughing away!

oh, yeah, allison, I'd agree... SO much homework! Third day of school and they're killing me.. I wonder how Aisha and Melvin coped with all that shit man... haiz.. I guess we'll have to start pedalling real hard if we wanna catch up..! 0405 are ahead in inorg. chem... that stoopid 'gooooogle' guy.. sheesh!

Haha.. actually, I'm not supposed to be blogging this, but I couldn't help it! I HAVE to type in something that screams "ANGELINE'S THOUGHTS ONLY!!!" so yeah.. hahas! *grins*

Oh man, I desperately want the CCAs to start so that I can kick off into the full poly mode! this is gonna be so much like secondary school without the uniforms...
Really, in secondary school, we had to do 30% self studies, and 70% teacher teach.. the teachers would be like "okay, read your books from page this to page that. we're gonna have Q&A after that" then after that whatever thing we don't know, we ask and they'll answer.. very much like poly, right?

some more, I had the home rule system.. and well... i think NYP canteen food's so expensive. Today's (Thursday) two hour break.. it's just snacks for me.. gotta slim down lah.. hurhurhur...

Anyway, okay, today.. haiz...it's 4 classes.
oh shit, I just remembered that physical chemistry tutorial's just up later.. and I haven't finished that last question... ugh... dunno when he meant "next week" in his tutorial, was it THIS week, or really NEXT week.. teachers are so decieving sometimes..

Oh, I think Mr Jay's really cool.. hahah.. he's so cheerful and all that! :D cool right?

hahaha... oh, I gotta run now..
go finish up my phys. chemistry then gotta go seh-leeep...
I haven't been feeling well the whole of yesterday.. was having giddy spells ever since I woke up.. like when I'm sooo drunk everything's spinning, kinda thing.... hahaha.. well, toodles for now..... byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....