2004-07-06

good morning to one and all....

yeah, today is one of those RARE days where I get to post in the mornings... really, the other times would be over the weekends... coz class doesn't start till 10 o'clock for me on tuesdays this semester.. hur hur hur hur hur.... *smirks*

well other than that... you'd never hear from me till I get back home in the afternoons or evenings... when I'm all exhausted and all I can go "huh?" and blog something really stupid and irrevalent..

anyway, Club Crawl starts today. while i'm still in class!!! uggghhh... I just hope NYP Pals would have some space left when I get there... I'm taking either kayaking or fusion dance.. I don't know what purpose kayaking would offer me, just that I'd get super dark, which is something that I wouldn't want! >__< (I lurve muh fair skin)

Buuuuuut anyway, yeah, we'll see what sports activity I can get into, yeah? I do hope to get a good club! wish me luck, all of you, alright?

okays, I gotta go now..
if not i'll be late for school.. heh heh heh.... byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees...... i'll update tonight!