2004-07-05

tired...

yeah.... school was okay.. I went to school, saw my new classmates and I was instantly charged up for my lectures...

hahah.. oh! i'm in my school's club!! This is really great! Gary told me to look out for this position.. so yeah, I took it the moment kaelash asked about who was interested. this is superb...

anyway, not much being taught today.
just that whole thing about inorganic chem... that fella (lecturer) he was like "blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, so therefore, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.... then, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah... and so you get blah blah blah blah blah... okay? can understand? blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.... okay, class is over, you can go off now.."

so so soooo boring!
but nonetheless, enriching? hahaha...

well, I met my lecturer and tutor for Molecular Biotechnology.. her name's Eunice. really cool and nice teacher! :D strict, but yeah... hahaha....

oh yeah, tomorrow's club crawl.. i'm gonna join NYP pals.. and fusion dance... hahaha... dunno about photography.. haven't got the money... *shrugs* it'll just be an EXTRA extra activity for me.. hahha...

okay, I gotta run now... can't think of anything to type out now...
i'm so tired... i need some sleep.....