2004-07-06

tomorrow, lesson's would only end at 3pm... what a drag..
it'll be at 5 on thursdays, and 6 on fridays...

oh and i joined NYAA, NYP Pals, NYPSO and SCL(LS) club...
NYPSO is the NYP Symphonic Orchestra.. they're having this 'Welcome to NYPSO' Party at 9am on this saturday... and their practices are like on tuesday and thursday NIGHTS... whahahs... :P cool huh?

As for NYP pals, do you know that the majority of the SCL students joined that club? hahahha.. hope i get in.. it's like the coolest club EVER! :D

NYAA, is simply National Youth Achievement Award.. it's this 18 month duration award where I have to complete FIVE categories during which or maybe more till I reach 25... my class joined..I persuaded like 5 of them to join NYP Pals and NYAA... hur hur hur hur hur.... oh and the last club...

SCL(LS) Club. It's the school's committee club.. like the student council club... it's cool... hahaha... coz the school's coolest people are within this group.. it's a pity it's only two people per class... haiz... nevermind.. hahahah....

I'm gonna make my poly life MY time.. and I'm gonna make sure they remember my name.. hahaha.. At least Das-ty from SJC remembers me.. hahaha... oh.. I actually signed up for Tennis and fusion dance...! dunno what spurred me to take those...

anyway, class today was to say the least, interesting... french was boring, but in a way captivating... so was the practical for inorganic chem.... hahaha... *shrugs*

yup yup... well, I gotta get going now... hahahas....
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees