2004-07-13

more crappy days to go...

heh.. alright man... today was like... so hilarious!
I don't know how to describe it.. monday night I came home exhausted from SE Practice, had my 6 hours of sleep and then I woke up at 8am..

Well, while I was stepping out of my house, Clement called to ask where I was.. he thought French started at 8am!!! hahah!!! poor fella!!! clement, clement, french classes on TUESDAYS start at TEN.. poor guy.. hahah.. wake up for nothing..

Anyway, I became Lab Assistant today.. had to take stock of all the glass wear and all that.. and that VS guy, Jun Cheng.. blardy bugger destroyed a measuring cylinder! haha.. j/k, j/k... it was purely accidental, I know.. ;) but poor guy, have to pay for something he didn't do directly. but since it was alloted at his work bench, he had to pay for it.. Inorg. chem practice was really fun today. we did titration tests.. well, this means I'll have more lab reports to do.. (it's a weekly thing, 3 reports to hand in per week.) it's a nightmare, but I have to get used to it.. haha...

hmm.. oh right.. ian and tim got busted today.. I don't know what's gonna happen to them.. they tried sneaking into the sports facaulty hall with one pass instead of two.. I hope it's nothing harsh. Tim forgot his lanyard and metriculation card PLUS ez-link today.. I think he's using cash to get around by transport today..and like I said, we were having class bonding this afternoon. Playing badminton. We'll have to do more of those soon.. perhaps I'll do that with kumaran on monday afternoons when I've got like 6 hours to spare.. :S

Reminds me, I have a mindmap (summary) on Plants for intro to mole. biotech to hand in tomorrow to eunice tan (lecturer)... plus my physical chem lab report too.. I still have one last question to do... Not that I hate school now.. haha.. i don't think i'll hate it.. why make myself hate school when I can look at it in other directions and enjoy it. Sure, I meet some odd people, some nasty ones.. but yeah.. they're likable someway or another, yeah? I guess I'm not all that sane too. No one in MB is, really. We're a bunch of "I like the nerd look" people who can be really stupid sometimes.

Oh yeah, I went off topic.. (as usual)

As I was saying, tim and ian got busted.. we're gonna see what's gonna happen to the two of them and what can be done to stop anything from getting any worse.. it's only second week of school and we're causing havoc.. woooooow.. nice on the records.. hahha.. I seem to realise I always go to the bravest of classes. We dare to fulfil the term of "Rules are meant to be broken"... don't we? I know, it's not exactly good, but it's only in this way do we dare to dream of doing big things. Alright! keep it up guys.. we have lots of rules in the world of science to break through to find the ULTIMATE genome and whatnot! :D (okay, i KNOW i'm talking rubbish here..)

Anyway, I walked out of the hall at 3.30pm when Bra called me to ask where I was.. seriously, I took like 15 minutes to walk from the hall to block A. and I'll tell you why...

I had a leg cramp.

SERIOUS!! Stop giving me that sinister, maniac grin! don't you dare laugh Bra, you spastic dotted cow! TB-infected colon spotted zebra.. constipated giraffe... (-__-'')

Well, bra and I finally got to see rica!!! FINALLY!!! AFTER TWO WEEKS!! yes, I DID miss rica.. hahaha.. she's finally ENJOYING school life... honestly, rica, that amanda girl, she's just plain selfish. I've read her blog.. seriously, she sounds depressed. acts as if the whole world owes her a living... she ought to shut up, wake up and a good look about...

anyway, rica, bra and i crapped like crazy just now.. :D it was super fun! clearly, I've been cheered up a whole lot.. doing up all my homework just to meet up with BOTH my best friends certainly IS worth it!! hahahaha.. spending time with the class first and then with my best friends, that's the best thing ever, really. and it includes both classmates, AND best friends being happy! haha.. really, no one person can be sad while with me.. haha.. they end up laughing somehow! :)

well, i have my microbio A lab report to finish up, and that summary mindmap thing.. oi, bra, rica, sorry i can't blog over at Crappers'.. i'll do that like friday night, okay? hahhaa.. byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee for nowwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!