2004-07-13

WHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

*does a quick victory dance*

woo hoo!!! one report down, and another major one to go!!! :S *grimaces* Homework is a never-ending storybook in any person's schooling life.. :) but it's the only thing that keeps me busy and thinking of people.. although haydern just CREEEEEPS into my head allll the time for some weird reason.. hahaha.. he's hard not to think of..

anyway, I got home at 9pm today.. heh heh heh.. I had String Ensemble practice today.. well, it's more like "Beginners class".. I was ordered to play open strings for 2 hours solid, to pull the bow at certain angles at the same time, while keeping in mind of the way I hold the bow, and my body and neck positions, also the tune of the sound being produced. It had to be a "Clear, continuous flow of the same note. no screeches, no pauses, no travelling of the bow from left to right, only up and down." Let me tell you, after ONE hour, I got tired of listening of the same monotenous 4 notes being repeated in the same sequence, so I started playing it like 1st, 3rd, 2nd, 4th.. or 4th, 2nd, 1st, 3rd... different renditions and all that.. I got tired after 15 minutes, and decided to try out the frets.. hahaha..

Gim Ann (string ensemble president) was teaching me and my other viola partner, wendy (from School of health sciences) the proper techniques. Later on, Joshua came by for his practice session, and he took over from there for about 15 minutes.. (Joshua's SE's QuarterMaster and the ONLY guy playing the viola) he reminds me of Eugene.. hahaha.. there's another guy in yr 2 in SCL who reminds me of eugene as well.. dunno... i happen to see so many eugene lookalikes recently.. haha! :P

anyway, they said I was getting really good at pulling that damn bow.. (who wouldn't after 2 hours) but anyways, hahha.. by 8pm, I finally crashed and gave up pulling that bow up and down, I was tired of sticking my eyes only at 4 metal strings and a moving bow at the left side of my shoulder!! hahahah... I packed up and put back the violas (with wendy's too) back to the proper place, grabbed my bag, said goodbye to my ensemble mates and yumei (my classmate) and told gim ann that i was outta there.. haha...

when I got home, well... homework homework homework!! I finally got a hang at what a report was supposed to look like (I took PeiSuan's one as a rough guide) and personalised my own lab report for physical chemistry. Oh, Jezzie kor ah.. I need help with inorg chem badly!!! *sobs* i can't understand stoichiometry!!!!(spelling not right, i'm guessing)

Junie, wanna give me a hand at it? Someone save me already! teach me some inorg. chem!! the damn cheena "google" fella CAN'T TEACH!!! sob sob sob.....
anyway, he was showing us the video clips on doing titrations.. I have no idea what the videos were mumbling about.. I have inorg. chem. practicals later at 12-2pm.. so, yeah, I think I'm gonna really die if ee ren doesn't help me or if we have to do individual stuff.. ugh.. eeks! so scary! what if i blow it up? damn.. uhhhhhh.... hahhaha....


well, tomorrow will certainly be busy.
I will have to go book the badminton courts, and then, the class will be having this badminton fiesta straight away after school, from 2-4... but I will only stay from 2-3.20pm... coz I gotta run off to meet up with debbie and rica at Esplanade to have a get-together. I MISS RICA!!!! hahaha.. yes, i really do.. haven't seen the girl in TWO weeks!! can you BELIEVE THAT??? previously, we'd meet like twice a week! now it's once in a fortnight! this is baaaaad... haiz...

anyway, we'll be at the Esplanade library.. till about 7pm.. i hope uncle philip can give us a ride home.. or i'll be really pooped when I get back home. And there's still physical chem worksheet to do. Plus all the CMS (Course management system).. jialat jialat... hahah... okay, well, time to say bon nuit! i gotta go sleep now.. au revoir!!!

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... i 'll update whenever i'm not too tired and if i've got the time...