2004-07-14

*yawns*

This workload of mine is certainly NEVER ending, I must stress on that.. (not that i'm not stressed up enough)
I look horrid. I've got REALLY dark eyebags, coffee don't keep me away, it just makes me sleep and gives me stomach problems later. and no, I've not tried supplements. (simply coz i can't find them, and i'm too busy to go searching for it)

While classes are indeed interesting, everyday I learn at least 25 new things, but it's the homework that keeps piling in.. I'm glad I did a DETAILED mindmap on Intro to Molecular Biotech (I2MB) for eunice tan.... hahaha.. she gave me this really nice balloon flower. but that spastic moron Timothy had to go deflate it for me... blardy kuku.... you'll pay for that, you moron!! *grumbles mumbles* and he laughs at the balloon whenever he sees it.. or sees me for that fact.

Well, the class is stuck at the sports facility/faculty hall playing badminton again.. I told them if I weren't going home, then I'll be doing my Physical Chemistry Tutorial one homework.. I better get doing those 7 long questions.. tomorrow have to pass up.. ah fuck. I have my microbio A homework to do as well.. i'm dead.. today's SE Practice will be a short one hour one.. heh.. haiz.. i hate it when i have undone homework. okay, tomorrow i'll do my inorg chem and physical chem one after the microbio A pracs..

uggghhh... can die lah... so busy...
haiz... *shrugs* guess like what peisuan says, "just gotta get used to it and down it all...."

In comm skills and tech. writing today, we had to form groups of 3 or 4... mrs lau, our teacher, allowed me to have a group of 5.. it'll be me, allison, peisuan, kumaran and ee ren. I don't know what topic we've gotta do, but I hope we can do something like Genetic Diseases, or Birth Defects (Causes and suggested productions to cure it)...
yeah, sounds interesting? ahhh... yeah... otherwise the other one we could do be like Gene Mutations.. it's really fun.. hahah.. but most gene mutations are being kept top secret.. so yeah, i'm not sure either..

okay, I gotta go now.. will blog some other day..
too-deh-lay-doos... hahaha....

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...